NZNL Season 6

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
TonyG

NZNL Season 6

Post by TonyG » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:01 am

All drivers who wish to race in Season 6 of the NZNL InSPire and VR Concepts leagues please register at http://www.simracerhq.co.nz/

wide load

Post by wide load » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:28 pm

After hours in the board room, Google have decided once again to sponsor a Nascar team. With there sponsorship Google are looking for improved results on the track and the team will be looking to last seasons VR Concepts league Champion Ian for consistancy in finishing in the top 10. Along with Google's lastest member the ever improving Angus. Big Al and Wideload have also had the pressure put on them to improve there results or look for another team.

GO GOOGLE _b

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:54 pm

Due to my missing a few races this season I will race as an independant for my local brewery :D

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:30 pm

:eek: damn Tony...nice work on the paint scheme

mikool

Post by mikool » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:39 pm

wide load wrote:After hours in the board room, Google have decided once again to sponsor a Nascar team. With there sponsorship Google are looking for improved results on the track and the team will be looking to last seasons VR Concepts league Champion Ian for consistancy in finishing in the top 10. Along with Google's lastest member the ever improving Angus. Big Al and Wideload have also had the pressure put on them to improve there results or look for another team.

GO GOOGLE _b
Nice car google guys... (like the founder part as well :)) I have my new car as well. It white in support of team google.

I will be racing as a independant as can not make all races.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mikool...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Major Havoc

Post by Major Havoc » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:46 pm

Now I know what car I want to be following.... Can see people getting fixated on Tony's X-rated rear end :P

Nice work.. Liking the Pit Stop Piccies :D
Major Havoc [PzC]
Ping Zero

Noon416

Post by Noon416 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:51 pm

Just as long as your "in-car refreshment" isn't going to hinder your ability, Tony. ;p

I'll be rejoining the VRC Leageue this season as I still have some improvement to go before applying for the Inspire League. Will be aiming for nothing less than a top 5 finish. :D