NZNL Season 6 - Race 8 - Coca-Cola

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Re: LAP 1

Post by UnbounD » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:18 pm

JBR wrote:Unbound before you go mouthing off i suggest that you veiw the replay of lap 1 and see who got screwed over and who started it.

P>S Thanks for the mouthfull (Just Not Needed)
Build a bridge and get over it

Get bent....

You cant drive. Face it. Its about time you just left. What about last week, yet another self spin. I didnt mouth off then and you took me out of first place by parking at 90 degrees in the middle of the track.

If you think any of this was a mouthful......... Get on Ventrillo, I called you all sorts of things.

Everytime you race, you screw ppl over. You dont care either, thats obvious...................

Your on track behaviour puts the shits up many drivers and you detract from the enjoyment by being a constant source of frustration.

On the other hand, If you want to keep racing (which I think you do), you may want to have a hard look at your controller/setup and the amount of time you spend practicing.
Hopefully the new rules will allow you to see what your doing to others and motivate you to pull your head in _b
Last edited by UnbounD on Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Run Yasmine Run"

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:23 pm

Great season guys, really enjoyed the new teams being involved and seeing some drivers really lift their game. _b

Congrats to Bazzil for another series win (better than Riven now). :hdriver:

GO TEAM VODA - nice to finish the year on a high. :rockband:

Look forward to 2006 as it's (un)bound to be a good one. :crash:

Hoping for rfactor NASCAR 2006. _b
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Biteme

Post by Biteme » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:25 pm

:bowdown:

Nice season, shame I missed some of the earlier races.

Many thanks to the committee and all sponsors. _b

Oh, and all those sacks that took me out... ;p
Why does KSR suck at FPS?

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:31 pm

Well done sBazzil!

Well done Voda!

Thanks to the commitee.
"Run Yasmine Run"

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:38 pm

Thanks to all,committe sponsors,organizers and all the other drivers,a great league _b
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:00 am

WELL DONE Team VODA _b _b _b
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

wide load

Post by wide load » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:54 am

Thanks to the committe, the sponsors and all the drivers for another enjoyable and well run league to race in. :thumb:
Looking forward to the next league when the Googles will continue to improve and get closer if not infont of the top teams. :saythat:

Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Snake Rogers » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:57 am

Great first win Jethoe, was praying to the gas gods that I would last the distance but with JBR trying to race and overtake me with a couple of laps to go I used up to much gas (what was the point in racing at that point JBR, it’s not like you could win the championship now is it).
Still happy I managed pole for the first time this season and kind of happy leading most of the race to only run out of gas and come 4th.

Awesome stuff their Bazz and team voda

Cheers to all the sponsors and committee.
:)
Wah Wah Wah

Viking

Post by Viking » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:37 am

Congrats to Jetboy for the win, Bazzil for the Champ.
Well done to Wraith for taking 2nd in Champ.
Go team Voda - good work Guys.
Comiserations to Happy for the disco.

Big thanks to the Committee, sponsors, Inspire and all the Guys that race in the League. _b _b
"Ooooh, Can someone please, remove these, cutleries, from my knees" - fotc
"All those who hate speeding tickets, raise your right foot"

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:38 am

I reckon an award should be given to most improved driver and Wraith has really stood out for that this season for once I had a fairly clean run apart from that incident in front of me after the start when I lost the draft most of the race I was running by myself so was pretty pleased to finish 19th and only a lap down could have finished further up but going high to let cars through twice on worn tyres saw me in the wall,the great thing about this league is the diversity of drivers and teams along with the drama hopefully next season I wont be in the wrong place at the wrong time getting caught up in others accidents which seemed to be happening nearly every week.Looking forward to next season and also r factors 13 nascar mods lol
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:19 pm

Congrats to Bazz on another Championship and congrats to Voda for taking the team championship.

Wraith and Viking...your trophies will be mailed off with the trophies from season 5. All 6 trophies will go to Riven unless he would rather me send them to Bazz and Bazz can given Riven his trophy. Hopefully everyone lives within the vaccinity of each other.

My apologies to Flyboy on the final lap of the final stretch. :crash: I had no clue that you ran out of fuel and by the sounds of it, you did not know either until you tried to recover from the spin. I know we pitted at the same time and I think what made my fuel last was dropping back behind you and Viking in the draft to conserve.

Great season by all and the concept of 5 drivers per team sounds interesting. :stir: :munch:
Odie

wide load

Post by wide load » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:39 pm

odonohuesp wrote: Great season by all and the concept of 5 drivers per team sounds interesting. :stir: :munch:
Yes Odie for team GOOGLE. :drink:

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:21 pm

Great racing by all :)

Congrats Jetboy and Bazz and Voda, a great season's racing _b _b

Many thanks to all the generous sponsers

I ended up being disqualified when the black flag I got for speeding wouldn't clear, but enjoyed it up till then :> Had a relatively trouble free win in the VR race so wasn't all bad

Must say that overall the standard of driving has improved heaps and hopefully will continue to do so, it really does make the racing more enjoyable when there isn't a crash to avoid at every turn.

Next season will be fantastic with a few new scenarios and ideas to sort through but till then I'm sure we'll have a few practice events and there is the enduro next week _b

Now, to see if we can round up a few Monsters for 2006 :cute: :sofa:

Wraith

Re: re

Post by Wraith » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:21 pm

MadMarty13 wrote:I reckon an award should be given to most improved driver and Wraith has really stood out for that this season...

Cheers Marty, I'm quite happy with my V8 piccie, a #2 on my car for next season and a trophy in the mail (Odie and Carnage, you guys rock!), almost a perfect season for myself and sad to see it over, can't wait till the next one with new drivers, new teams hell maybe even a new game. Thankyou to all involved in any aspect and look forward to seeing you guys on the track next year as I probably can't make the enduro next week

_b :D
Wraith

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:30 pm

My running of Season 7 will be based off solely when we start it. i am expected to receive orders to leave Okinawa. I could be leaving as early as April and as late as July. That is why I have asked for us to start the next season on Jan 4, 2006. This will allow us to get at least 12 race season in. I could only imagine if we would have had another 4 races in this season on intense things could have gotten.
Last edited by odonohuesp on Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odie

Kezza

Post by Kezza » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:59 pm

Had the same problem as TonyG. Black flag would not clear so DG.

Apart from that awesome race.
Looking forward to enduro next week.

Wraith

Post by Wraith » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:16 pm

Hmm 4th of January may run into alot of peoples new year holidays (well does for me ;p ) anyways up to admin/majority I guess.
Wraith

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:20 pm

Yeah, that doesent sound good to me ;p

I suggest starting 2 weeks later and going for a 10 week season. 12 is a little too long IMO.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:20 pm

I will most likely still be hungover on 4th Jan, mid to late Jan would suit me best.

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:04 pm

I thought the season we just had was a good length :>. 9 races I think would be a good number, 12 is much too long
:>

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:10 pm

8 is too short and some say 12 is too long....Let us go with 10, start date I could see the 11th then, but I want to be able to fullfill my sponsorship that is why I suggested the 4th. If I leave before the season is over, then it becomes difficult to get trophies while I am in school for 7 weeks and I really feel bad the ppl are still waiting on season 5, because of an error on my part with the address.
Odie

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:19 pm

Just been trying to download the server replay but has changed from a .exe file to a .gz? and am having no luck getting the download to start

anyone having any luck?

Tried Firefox, IE and Download Accelerator and no luck

http://files.simracerhq.co.nz/count/dow ... ACE.rpy.gz
link that I'm getting from the site

aha got it another way....ftp (usually uploading movies rather than downloading :p )

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:41 am

remember the Nascar racing :p

Movies almost complete for Coca Cola and race report for the end of the season is underway, finally got a few days off work so have been able to get some time to get stuck into it

Movie better be done soon....this song is starting to get annoying and its one I've always liked (must have listened to it about 100+ times over the past day or so)

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:48 pm

movies up on SimracerHQ :)

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:07 pm

Awesome Jet Ho , hi res spectacular.
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast