NZNL 6 - Race 3 Riki Raceway Drivers under Investigation

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Big Al

Post by Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:32 pm

BAZZIL wrote:
UnbounD wrote:... maybe they should only be submiting what lap an incident occured for the commitee to look at, they can decide from the replay what happened and who is at fault.
not a bad idea that :>
Bit pointless, you already have the lap before the incident when you submit a protest.

I think along the same way as Unbound when deciding to protest or not, i look at it and decide if it was just a mistake (which we all make mistakes at times) and not worry about it or i look at it and think wtf was he doing and then protest.

Alot of discussion about the protest system so maybe look at simplifying it rather than making it complex. do away with the penalty points as this seems as the most troublesome point and simply have a rule that if found guilty of 3 incidents you miss a race. this way those that are racing for points it will hurt alot and those racing for fun and dont care about points will miss out on a nights racing.

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:05 pm

Big Al wrote: Bit pointless, you already have the lap before the incident when you submit a protest.
But what it does is it stop me accusing you of driving like tard :) Instead should you have caused and wreck on lap XX I need only lodge a protest for Lap XX, Then the Commitee can call you a tard and give you the correct bending over.

Its really more for multi-car pileups where 5 ppl get wrecked and no one really protests.

Something to think about.

I really dont care who the dumbarse is, as long as they PAY ;)

(Yes this will bite me at some point, because everyone screws up!)
"Run Yasmine Run"

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:11 pm

UnbounD wrote:
Big Al wrote: Bit pointless, you already have the lap before the incident when you submit a protest.
But what it does is it stop me accusing you of driving like tard :) Instead should you have caused and wreck on lap XX I need only lodge a protest for Lap XX, Then the Commitee can call you a tard and give you the correct bending over.

Its really more for multi-car pileups where 5 ppl get wrecked and no one really protests.

Something to think about.

I really dont care who the dumbarse is, as long as they PAY ;)

(Yes this will bite me at some point, because everyone screws up!)
Not a bad idea but still requires someone to submit a protest, while it might encourage people to protest as it will be easier for them it is still open for tards to get away with accidents...... another idea ive had ( im full of them today :D ) is with 7 people on the committee and i would be willing to make 8 to help out on this, is that each committee member is allocated a portion of the race to review, this would normaly be between 9-15 laps each so all incidents will be caught.

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:40 pm

Big Al wrote:
BAZZIL wrote:
UnbounD wrote:... maybe they should only be submiting what lap an incident occured for the commitee to look at, they can decide from the replay what happened and who is at fault.
not a bad idea that :>
Bit pointless, you already have the lap before the incident when you submit a protest.

I think along the same way as Unbound when deciding to protest or not, i look at it and decide if it was just a mistake (which we all make mistakes at times) and not worry about it or i look at it and think wtf was he doing and then protest.

Alot of discussion about the protest system so maybe look at simplifying it rather than making it complex. do away with the penalty points as this seems as the most troublesome point and simply have a rule that if found guilty of 3 incidents you miss a race. this way those that are racing for points it will hurt alot and those racing for fun and dont care about points will miss out on a nights racing.
So what happens when you get to the last race and you have two or three incidents in your pocket. You'll be able to drive like a mad man and get off scott free.
We have already seen the current system be abused so why would this one be any different? o_O
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:02 pm

BAZZIL wrote:
Big Al wrote:
BAZZIL wrote: not a bad idea that :>

So what happens when you get to the last race and you have two or three incidents in your pocket. You'll be able to drive like a mad man and get off scott free.
We have already seen the current system be abused so why would this one be any different? o_O
not sure how this system has been abused but i would think that the drivers in the league are mature enough not to do something like that.