NZNL 6 - Race 3 Riki Raceway Drivers under Investigation

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

NZNL 6 - Race 3 Riki Raceway Drivers under Investigation

Post by BAZZIL » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:14 am

Skuzzlebutt Lap: 43, Time: 32:05
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:59 am

Cor blimey, hurry up and give me my prize you lot :)
Don't make me destroy you.

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:49 pm

Come on baby, hit me. I want to feel the BURRRRRN!

I'm betting 20 points. No, 50. Clearly I was the worst driver out there and a complete menace. PENALISE ME!

(:

I like it rough baby.

Flyboy69

Re: NZNL 6 - Race 3 Riki Raceway Drivers under Investigation

Post by Flyboy69 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:10 pm

Skuzzlebutt Lap: 43, Time: 32:05

Gulity -10 Points

Skuzzlebutt drifted high into Unbound. The committee believe it was a small error on Skuzz's part, which he agreed he caused. After reveiwing the replay Skuzz moved to let other cars past and tried to to get behind Unbound to pick up the draft, but unfortunately misjudged the distance between Unbounds and his car and cause the incident.
No, he didnt slam into you, he didnt bump you, he didnt nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbing son, is racing.

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:08 pm

Ohhh yeaaahh....that's the way I like it baby. Justice ... is ... SERVED!

_b

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:10 pm

But I did have my heart set on 20.

Always next Wednesday eh Unbound :D

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:15 pm

All I wanted was whoops, a sorry, or somite for taking me out of 3rd, but if youre going to let me take 10 points from your team, We will take that. _b

C ya on the track :)
"Run Yasmine Run"

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm

Just so all you sacks now, the protest system is now under review as it has been discovered there is a fatal flaw in it where first time penalties are being pinged the same as repeat offenders' penalties :)
Boom Boom !

Flyboy69

Post by Flyboy69 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:59 pm

BAZZIL wrote:Just so all you sacks now, the protest system is now under review as it has been discovered there is a fatal flaw in it where first time penalties are being pinged the same as repeat offenders' penalties :)
Just to add that the points given out so this season will be altered once the new system has been finalised.

_b
No, he didnt slam into you, he didnt bump you, he didnt nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbing son, is racing.

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:35 pm

UnbounD wrote:All I wanted was whoops, a sorry, or somite for taking me out of 3rd, but if youre going to let me take 10 points from your team, We will take that. _b

C ya on the track :)
You should have said something to me after rather than heading straight to the protests old bean. :) Believe me, I was damn sorry at the time but I tend to run with my mic switched off, reaching down to switch it on is often the last thing on my mind during a race (and sometimes there's so much chatter a message can just get drowned out and lost). Afterwards I simply forgot to say sorry in the forums. I guess I just suck really. The first time I remembered I'd crashed into you after the fact was when the protest went up in the forums. I was gutted to think you thought I was such a menace that I needed to be punished. Certainly left a bad taste in my mouth and I seriously thought about quitting the league. If it wasn't for the fact I'd let the other DuDs down I probably would have.

Sadly for you lot (and the DuDs for that matter given my ineptitude for racing) I decided to stay on. :) After all, I figure the rest of the league needs me...imagine how unbeatable Happy, Bazz and the Inspector would be if they didn't hire this old tit three seasons ago and actually got someone good :D

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:52 pm

It is but a miniscule set back for the DuD team, we probably need a few penalties against us to keep the competition between the teams >8p
:>

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:50 pm

Skuzz I dont think youre a Menace, I just had to try and salvage for the team. The protest system really serves several purposes. If you screw up, expect to be pinged _b

Almost Wednesday!!!
"Run Yasmine Run"

mikool

Post by mikool » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:17 am

So Skuss misjudged something and by the sound of it took out 3rd place unboud and gets -10 point.

I misjudged my pit speed and took some one out and get -26.....
Mikool...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:40 am

mikool wrote:So Skuss misjudged something and by the sound of it took out 3rd place unboud and gets -10 point.

Who's Skuss ? I think you'll find Skuss doesn't even drive in our league
o_O
Boom Boom !

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:44 am

But Mikool, imagine how many points you would have lost if you had hit someone important.
"Run Yasmine Run"

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:24 am

UnbounD wrote:But Mikool, imagine how many points you would have lost if you had hit someone important.

LOL - Cheers UnbounD - Odie and I (to name but 2 of the drivers effected by that incident) will remember that one.......
Inspector

---

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:38 am

Inspector wrote:
UnbounD wrote:But Mikool, imagine how many points you would have lost if you had hit someone important.

LOL - Cheers UnbounD - Odie and I (to name but 2 of the drivers effected by that incident) will remember that one.......
Not while your on the Commitee I hope. (Comment was kinda aimed all over the place really)
Last edited by UnbounD on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Run Yasmine Run"

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:43 am

mikool wrote:So Skuss misjudged something and by the sound of it took out 3rd place unboud and gets -10 point.

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:44 am

Ive got it figgered now.........

Youve received extra penalty points as you cant spell..........

Hell, you cant get YOUR name right let alone ours ........ MiTool

:D
"Run Yasmine Run"

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:08 am

UnbounD wrote:Skuzz I dont think youre a Menace, I just had to try and salvage for the team. The protest system really serves several purposes. If you screw up, expect to be pinged _b

Almost Wednesday!!!

So your saying that unlike Odie and I who make unbiased decisions on protests you made your protest for team points and not to point out a driver error so he may improve for it?

Whatever the reason it is not important but the committee is aware that the protest system is being used by drivers for "several purposes" and they are working on a plan/formula to stop that. We want to end up with a system that points out new mistakes, repeat offenders and drivers with bad attitudes. The result being:

1. Assist new drivers to see where they have gone wrong and help them improve

2. Curb the drivers who are not learning and if neccasary drop them out of the league till they do learn

3. Identify drivers who are not taking the racing seriously enough, i.e. effecting other drivers with careless driving and bad attitudes in the forum. We are trying to find that happy medium between having some good close racing and enjoying ourselves at the same time, I think it is called friendly rivalry. It will never be perfect but if we make an effort to be positive and helpful it works pretty good. Whilst the committee have to drive alongside each of you and want to be able to express our opinions in the forum just like everyone else, we have a responsibilty to all competitors and forum users to draw the line and if it means off siding a few for the good of all we must do that or see the community end up like the GP Sim Forum, have you been there lately?
Inspector

---

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:12 am

UnbounD wrote:Skuzz I dont think youre a Menace, I just had to try and salvage for the team. The protest system really serves several purposes. If you screw up, expect to be pinged _b

Almost Wednesday!!!
From the rules "Protests cannot be used as a way of making up places or points in the league, the organisers reserve the right to refuse a protest if they suspect the protest is being used in such a fashion. In such a case the penalty points shall be removed from the protestor’s total. "

Give skuzz his 10 points back and take 10 from Unbound i say ;p

Flyboy69

Post by Flyboy69 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:49 pm

Almost Wednesday!!!
I was wondering why you didnt protest any of your other crashes

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:40 pm

ohh hahaha :(

Because I could not protest the other crashes. I will only put a protest in if it is driver error/stupidity with the car that I have contact with.

If i come around a corner and am unable to get passed a car that has been spun into a 90 degree position on the track......... what can I do, Its not my fault (spotter said nothing............), not the other drivers fault.

I protested this one because I got Ripped out of 3rd place by a pretty random act of dumbness.

Maybe drivers should not be submiting penalties on other drivers, maybe they should only be submiting what lap an incident occured for the commitee to look at, they can decide from the replay what happened and who is at fault.
Last edited by UnbounD on Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:48 pm

UnbounD wrote:... maybe they should only be submiting what lap an incident occured for the commitee to look at, they can decide from the replay what happened and who is at fault.
not a bad idea that :>
Boom Boom !

wide load

Post by wide load » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:24 pm

BAZZIL wrote:
UnbounD wrote:... maybe they should only be submiting what lap an incident occured for the commitee to look at, they can decide from the replay what happened and who is at fault.
not a bad idea that :>
That makes alot of sense.