Monday Night Nascar Stockcar - Practice Race

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:23 pm

CarnaGe wrote:
BAZZIL wrote:I'm sure you're immensley proud of your Red team with their uncreative blocking and brute force car bending techniques but sorry chaps, there's no prizes for second place in this here competition ;)
You are right Bazz and thankfully that was a practice. I now know I don't have to hit you so hard to make you crumble, you are naturally soft :o
That's right, you can miss me next time and go after that .. favorite target of yours .. mr Snake Wogers. :)
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:41 pm

Inspector wrote:
Although Wood and Odie didn't make it for the black team last night I thought the red team performed rather well considering it was full of Nascar newbies.
Are you considering me a good driver ;p
Odie

MadMarty13

re

Post by MadMarty13 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:01 pm

odonohuesp wrote:
Inspector wrote:
Although Wood and Odie didn't make it for the black team last night I thought the red team performed rather well considering it was full of Nascar newbies.
So inspector says the blsack team was 2 short so he thought the red team performed rather well ???lol
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL

Biteme

Post by Biteme » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:14 pm

I think we should race 1 small track per week as it affords the ability to really pick on the leaders from the other team.
With the longer tracks it can be darned hard to catch someone when they have better tyres etc.. so it becomes somewhat of a foregone conclusion once the leaders get a clean break.
Why does KSR suck at FPS?

Wraith

Post by Wraith » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:15 pm

You don't have to catch em bit-me to take em out :D
Wraith

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:33 pm

Biteme wrote:I think we should race 1 small track per week as it affords the ability to really pick on the leaders from the other team.
With the longer tracks it can be darned hard to catch someone when they have better tyres etc.. so it becomes somewhat of a foregone conclusion once the leaders get a clean break.
Take the buggers out when they try to lap you :D