NZNL - Stockcar Series. Drivers & Teams

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:23 pm

Inspector wrote:Yea, yea.......you did well Black Team but it is only week 1. You must also take into account that you had more drivers than us and we were handicapped by having Snake in our team. Fancy Bazz and Jetboy disconnecting like that so they could get new cars. Smacks of foul play I reckon.

Stiil, the Red team are made of the right stuff, (except Happy, he's made of paper mache I think) we will come back next week and hunt you down like the dogs you all are and wipe you off the face of the track.

Poofters ;p
well we wouldn't expect anything other than frivolous excuses and remarks from a team of girls such as yourselves who were pummeled into submission by the highly skilled black team who weren't waiting around to hear the cries of sadness from the red team standing next to their heaps on the side of the race track.

Maybe when you have found your wheels and put them back on your cars, straightened out your chassis and found some new engines, you girls might be in a position to challenge the black team next week and see if you can make even bigger fools of yourselves

:)
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

CarnaGe

Post by CarnaGe » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:32 pm

WTF

Oh this is going to be a good league.....

Can we go Monday's and Thursdays Inspector, the gap between races is just too long..... Bazz goes off the boil after a kindy nap so you can imagine what state he will be next Monday after a week of kindy naps, warm milk and soft gingernuts!!

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:36 pm

Them's fighting words Bazzil, you just wait till I see you on the track on Wednesday.....................oh dear, wait a mo......
Inspector

---

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:53 pm

;p
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:14 pm

Inspector wrote:Them's fighting words Bazzil, you just wait till I see you on the track on Wednesday.....................oh dear, wait a mo......
Maybe you can have better luck hitting him than the rest of the Red Team; Bazz and CoolET were difficult to find, of course I was being spun all the time, especially at Salem.

I felt like the rejected American in the New Zealand League....oh wait I am the rejected American ;(
Odie