Official Kiwi VS Aussie Update

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:26 pm

Nothing like confusion :rolleyes:

Qual at 8pm.

I will be there. I'm on air till 7pm, add 20 mins driving time to get home, motorway traffic = I WILL BE THERE

This is because I originally saw the 8.30pm qual time and when told I had to work, I figured there would be enought time.

It is like herding cats.
YouTube videos

]-[ITMAN

Post by ]-[ITMAN » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:39 pm

Quick question, why so early for qual? Too late to make the change, but to make it fair, add at least half an hour prac and I've been asked for 15 mintues for happy hour, just to give people a few minutes to make a pit stop before the race proper...

You're not making it easy for us fella's... I was under the impression the start time would be a compromise to give everyone a break...

Stretching out the practise time will help get everyone in and organised.

See ya's on the track.

Danman

Post by Danman » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:43 pm

No hurry Prom, Mikool, Jetboy, M & myself will all understand if you can't make it in time. No need to take risks on the road :D

Seriously though have a good race.

Danman wanders off to wash his hair or something

chronic

Post by chronic » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:52 pm

Gotta agree with Hitman a little there that the 8pm qual doesn't really seem like a compromise in terms of time differences.

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:56 pm

I will like to see a time that will allow for 20 from each side to be present.
Odie

Flyboy69

Post by Flyboy69 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:59 pm

]-[ITMAN wrote:Quick question, why so early for qual? Too late to make the change, but to make it fair, add at least half an hour prac and I've been asked for 15 mintues for happy hour, just to give people a few minutes to make a pit stop before the race proper...

You're not making it easy for us fella's... I was under the impression the start time would be a compromise to give everyone a break...

See ya's on the track.
I'm sure we can move the start time back for you Aussies, it shouldnt be a probem, but you guys knew the start time weeks ago so you have said something to change it back then
No, he didnt slam into you, he didnt bump you, he didnt nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbing son, is racing.

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:36 pm

]-[ITMAN wrote:Quick question, why so early for qual? Too late to make the change, but to make it fair, add at least half an hour prac and I've been asked for 15 mintues for happy hour, just to give people a few minutes to make a pit stop before the race proper...

See ya's on the track.
Personnaly I have no problem waiting till the ozzies are all there but didn't you and Flyboy decide this time emailing back and forth? The time would have been no worse when it was decided, what a month ago? Why decide now that you don't like it when your one of the guys organising it. Wasn't this all hammered out ages ago?

Am I mistaken about who Flyboys ozzie counter-part was in the organisation of this event? If it wasn't you have ago at whoever it was. If it was you why are you only mentioning this on the race day?

Sorry but I don't really like the "you guys aren't making this easy for us" comment.

Everyone over here just wants a good race. We don't want any advantage real or imagined. O_o
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

]-[ITMAN

Post by ]-[ITMAN » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:42 pm

Slight breakdown in communications mate... I'm getting hassled my end over the start time, either way there's been some confusion over the start time with the change of server.... 6:00PM Aussie time is 9:00PM Kiwi time?

No confusion, let's just do it.

Either way 8:30PM or there abouts, once the boys are all in, lets do it... Pre race nerves fella's... lets get it on.

wide load

Great Race

Post by wide load » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:54 pm

What a great race to watch and listen to on vert.
Lap 70 when 4 kiwis drafted past 8 ozzy cars was a delight to watch.
I thought my driving was bad but some of those ozzys were dreadful.
Well done to all the Kiwi drivers. _b

Steve F

Post by Steve F » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:06 pm

Looks like well done Kiwis, The winning oz car (Travis) is a Kiwi. :>

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:10 pm

That first main pileup was a shocker, have to see who did that :(