NZrFL:21 - HISTORX v1.95 - Main thread

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
MadaMaoriJR

Re: NZrFL:21 - HISTORX v1.95 - Main thread

Post by MadaMaoriJR » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 am

Great League
Thanks to BK & Gordon for Admin dutys

Thanks to Hugh, Sulley,BK,Gordon,Growler,Danman,Yoda_NZ for the great battles all season long (LOVED IT)

Congrades to Rifty for the win and hugh for the great battle for 2nd place ( that race we had @ Montjuich Park was just EPIC :) )

Happy as larry to finaly get a podium for a tarmac league

Great racing by all and thank you very much for the grin from ear2ear i had every race :)

Il be taking a brake now and just doing the leagues I want to from now on I think. Ive achived what I wanted on tarmac (Podium), so Im happy to go back to dirt again for my racing fix.

Thanks again to KSR, Inspire and if corse Dirt for bring me to online gaming with PC's ( MODS ). In my heart this will always be my home of online racing

Cheers: MMJ
Last edited by MadaMaoriJR on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yoda_NZ

Post by Yoda_NZ » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:36 am

Good racing and great tracks - Awesome series.

Thanks to Sulley for the help with the Dino, started to a handle on it towards the end.

Well done Vandem, gutted I chucked it away in the last race. It was good to have a tussle on the track and in the points.

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:34 am

First off, thanks to Riven for his server admin work, and to inSPire for providing us with stable fast servers to race on, and the TS server.
Thanks to bk and Gordon for the league. Very slick admin work on the night, and a great selection of tracks. Welldone guys _b

Last, but not least. Thanks heaps to everyone who raced, bloody fun :D

I'll more than likely take a break till next year, this sim racing has consumed my free time, and especially the last league where I was doing 250 odd laps practice per track and spending a lot of time tweaking the setups. Results followed, but at the cost of time with the family.

Thanks everyone, awesome fun was had.

DraK

Post by DraK » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:59 am

Great league!

Thanks to the organisers, admins and all fellow racers!!

Cheers
..... and once a week there is race night! ....