NZrFL:31 KSRetro Round3 - Manfield

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Hugh

NZrFL:31 KSRetro Round3 - Manfield

Post by Hugh » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Race Night Format:
8:00pm server rolls
8.55pm Drivers Briefing on TS (no cars on the track please)
9.00pm Race Start

3 x Races - Pits Open
Race 1 - 30 minute with pitstop
Race 2 - 20 minute with compulsory Drivethru
Race 3 - 15 minute sprint

All races have a 75% DNF threshold - no points if you don't get to that race percentage - repair your car, get your points and get seat time
Both races have cross the finish line bonuses - repair your car and/or finish for guaranteed points

Race rules as per the KSR Race Rule Thread - http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... 49&t=18354( Please make sure you have read these )

Crossing The Finish Line
When crossing the finish line, crashing your car is not acceptable and will not be tolerated any further.
Driver's are still racing and racing for position, crashing can cause frame hits for people and it is unfair to disrupt their racing.
Pull over off the track and Esc.. or drive back to the pits.. its just common courtesy.
Breaking this rule will result in points loss.

Race Settings:
Tyre Wear - Normal
Fuel Usage - Normal
Damage - 80%
Mechanical Failures - Normal
Driving View - Cockpit only
Flag Rules - Black Only
Driver Aids - Auto Clutch Only
Starts - Standing
CC is Active

BK

Re: NZrFL:31 KSRetro Round3 - Manfield

Post by BK » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:24 am

I know it's been a while...
RD3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yoda_NZ

Post by Yoda_NZ » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 am

Oh Yes!

ArcticBlue

Post by ArcticBlue » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:48 pm

I was having some serious issues with the framerate/audio slowing right down at times. Not sure what's causing it as I was able to do several laps at a time with no issues then I'd have very low framerates for a few laps. Anyway hopefully I didn't cause any issues when I was having the low framerates, the audio had reduced to a stutter so I wouldn't have heard any complaints. :( It's a pity as I was actually getting a handle of the course.

Bull

Post by Bull » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:28 am

Had a bit of fun last night, didn't get any practise in (super busy last week) until around 8:15 so was always going to struggle a bit for pace. Had some good racing with BK, Yoda, Vlad, Jonesy, Danman etc. Good to see a few of ya's all getting up to a similar speed now :)

BK

Post by BK » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:44 am

Yes it as good night...

The last race was epic with Jonesy, Matt and I fighting for 2nd.

My plan of not taking tyres in the first race was a good idea as the car became very tail happy on this circuit.

Also enjoyed chasing Yoda in R2. Brillant

Yoda_NZ

Post by Yoda_NZ » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:04 am

Yeah, epic fun last night. R1 didn't have enough laps left to hunt down BK and his worn tires. R2 took a huge shunt which dropped me back a few places but lots of tight racing, right down to the last drop of petrol. R3 epic battle with Danman culminating in a last corner pass and 1/2 nose in front by the finish line.

Cobolt

Post by Cobolt » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:32 am

Good bit of fun Chasing down Danman, Maniak and Zimmie at different times. I still need more practice driving in traffic and keeping it on the island.