NZrFL45: Asia Pacific GT3 Championship

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Bull

Re: NZrFL45: Asia Pacific GT3 Championship

Post by Bull » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Yes thanks to Murph and Mike for organising the series and of course Riven and Inspire for the server.

Was great to see some new and returning faces during this league and really look forward to racing with you guys again. I hope you all had a great experience, but if you have any suggestions on anything feel free to make them known - end of the day we run these events for you guys so we are always open to suggestions and critique.

Also well done to Alexis and Seca on the other two podium positions, Alexis man you have some crazy pace and I think if you were able to attend every race this series you would've taken out the title. Seca drove very consistently all series and well deserving of your position too.

Was quite a challenging series, track wise and the setup juggle between pace and tyre life but was for the most part enjoyable. We will have an announcement on the next series over the next week or two for you all.

Erik

Post by Erik » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 am

Is there an award ceremony or season-summary end post to close out the GT3 Sprint Championship?

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Not usually no.

Those who appreciate the hard work put in to arrange and run the series usually just post up saying thanks, which is a real nice touch, and is always appreciated :)

Edit: Which reminds me, THANKS GUYS!!! :D _b