Post by Murphy's Law » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:04 pm

TonyG wrote:These drivers have had protests lodged against them

Murphys Law Lap 68 46min 35sec

Murphys Law Lap 68 46min 35sec
guilty

:neo: >_< :skate: :sorry:

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:36 am

Murphy why dont you invest in a headset with a mike so you can communicate with us? You clearly enjoy the racing yet you can't learn racecraft or defend yourself without a mike. If you got on ventrilo and let people get to know you then you would probably find yourself in a team pretty quickly. Anyway in regards to the protests I think you need to convince alot of us that you really are trying to improve because a points punishment seems a waste of time when you disco as soon as your race isn't going well. O_o
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:49 am

Mattly wrote:Murphy why dont you invest in a headset with a mike so you can communicate with us? You clearly enjoy the racing yet you can't learn racecraft or defend yourself without a mike. If you got on ventrilo and let people get to know you then you would probably find yourself in a team pretty quickly. Anyway in regards to the protests I think you need to convince alot of us that you really are trying to improve because a points punishment seems a waste of time when you disco as soon as your race isn't going well. O_o
Yes very good advise, except it doesnt work when you hide in your own channel ;p

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:49 pm

I wouldn't be seen in any channel after your desertion! O_o
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:49 pm

Protest result

Murphy was accused (twice) of an unsafe pit entry with the result being 2 other leading drivers were taken out. As you can only be penalised once for an incident the second protest was deemed invalid. This incident was more of a mistake than dangerous driving and Murphy recieves a 2 incident point and -10 point penalty.

Drivers are reminded to take care when entering the pitlane, especially when in close proximity to other drivers.

On a similar note, everyone must take care to enter and exit pitroad in the outer or righthand lane, the inside lane must be kept clear for drivers as they enter and exit their pitboxes.