7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Murphy's Law
- Posts: 1922
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 pm
- Location: Christcherch
Sorry for the last minute notice but tonight we are going to have a fun night in Wreckfest. Just a low key night where take each other out and have a lot of fun. no real structure to the night just a whole lot of fun.
Date and time:
Any time from 8.30pm (chance is are there will some on before that). 30/04/2019
Where to get the game:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/22838 ... Wreckfest/
The Server: TBA
We wont be running any mods on the night but what I would recommend (thanks Bull for pointing it out to me) is everyone who wants competitive cars,
1. Go to the steam workshop for Wreckfest/
2. Then type in the search bar "Free Market"
3. Subscribe to this Mod
4. Then launch the game, go to the Mod section in game and make sure it is selected
5. The game will restart. Once it has you can go to the garage as well as the assembly, All the cars and upgrades will be free.
6. Once you have brought all the cars and upgrades you want go to the mod menu and unselect the free market mod.
7. You will now be ready to race.