NZNL Season 8 - what the plan?

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Sulley

NZNL Season 8 - what the plan?

Post by Sulley » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:57 pm

Any more thoughts, plans etc regarding Season 8. Have we formed a new committee, setup some basic parameters for the season?

The reason I ask, is I'm formulating new team for 2006, skins etc and would like to know soon that we are sticking to Cup Cars or going back to Trucks, for example.

Personally I'm not keen on a mixed season, vehicle or track type wise, lets keep it simple, my pick, CUP cars on Big Ovals, one small meat grinder and one large enduro at the end of season.
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:21 pm

Personally I agree with one type of vehicle (preferably cup) and would like to see one or two short tracks (Phoenix 2005, Richmond and Gateway JS fantastic mile and a 1/4 flat track allot of fun)

Personally I would like to see the enduro go or at least shorten to run about 2 hour’s and it to be a speedway for a change.

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:54 am

* cup cars again
* same track mixture as before, except add 1 x short course ? for the fun of it
* enduro to be at Texas or similar - somewhere where brains and tactics have more of an effect on the result than just balls to the floor driving.

8th season of NZNascar now, perhaps it's time to move into a deeper part of the pool and get away from the edge - so track changes, damage on, etc.

8 Bowl carnage !!
YouTube videos