Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Fri May 12, 2006 7:48 pm

o_O
:>

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Fri May 12, 2006 7:59 pm

JovoMan wrote:Out the pits me & Snake working hard getting back to front when Eagle dings us going low and high...wtf!!!
Eh? lap number. I had 0 contact with anyone that entire race.
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Fri May 12, 2006 8:29 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:just watched the rookie race 2 replay...my apoligies to Wonder Steve for coming down on him shortly after the start of the race.. :(

can't wait for race 3 _b
yes Sasquatch, please stop going down on drivers during a race...... it spoils their concentration :D
thats COMING down on him, not going down on him you sick B%$#%^@... :Puke:

;)
Admire the fur

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Fri May 12, 2006 8:41 pm

Snake Rogers wrote:
famin wrote:
Eagle32 wrote:Some of us can't and have to drive like Famin in order to maintain position because they haven't taken the time to get a reputation for being reliable so they have to drive defensively because people are to damn scared to draft with them.
Hoi!!! drop the famin comments in this Nascar type racing please. I dont partake any more and only dropped in the thread to see if all the BS was still flying about!
Least we forget ;p
Let's forget. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YouTube videos

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Fri May 12, 2006 9:33 pm

JovoMan wrote:My race got phuced at the end. Kept out of trouble, slowly worked my way to the front from 26th. Good drafting going on with Skuzz and Unbound. In a fast train then phucing Bazz dings me follwed by Happy, man wtf!!!
exactly, wtf ? do u even race in nascar? I don't ever remember seeing u on the track and I certainly don't remember hitting you, could you please post a replay or at least mention time / lap ?
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

JovoMan

Post by JovoMan » Fri May 12, 2006 9:51 pm

BAZZIL wrote:
JovoMan wrote:My race got phuced at the end. Kept out of trouble, slowly worked my way to the front from 26th. Good drafting going on with Skuzz and Unbound. In a fast train then phucing Bazz dings me follwed by Happy, man wtf!!!
exactly, wtf ? do u even race in nascar? I don't ever remember seeing u on the track and I certainly don't remember hitting you, could you please post a replay or at least mention time / lap ?
......Phuc me Ive been had! :larf: O_o
yea sorry, just practising my 'wah wah wah' for next season when me & bman join the action as 'Team Dog'
good stuff looks fun!
Never underestimate a banana on the moon!

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Fri May 12, 2006 10:04 pm

I thought you might be pullin our tit :) but u sounded so realistic
Boom Boom !

JovoMan

Post by JovoMan » Fri May 12, 2006 10:12 pm

hehe, I'm good at that, couldnt resist.
Hey Bazz if I want to get a better graphics card for $300 what u suggest?
Currently have a Radeon 9550.
Never underestimate a banana on the moon!

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Fri May 12, 2006 10:20 pm

dunno, I've not looked at graphics cards / prices for ages :), make a thread in the main forum - there's plenty of people round here upgrading at the mo
Boom Boom !

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Fri May 12, 2006 11:42 pm

Jovoman, Snake has a 6800gt AGP card he has just decided to replace, make him an offer.
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Sat May 13, 2006 4:21 am

Sasquatch wrote:just watched the rookie race 2 replay...my apoligies to Wonder Steve for coming down on him shortly after the start of the race.. :(

can't wait for race 3 _b
almost for got about it, that was one of the best races I have ever run the last 10 laps from my point of view (and I guess everyone around me as well) was so exciting everyone fighting hard for position, no one giving an inch and no contact .

:laola:

bman

Post by bman » Sat May 13, 2006 9:23 am

Hahaaaa - good one there jovo!

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Sat May 13, 2006 12:24 pm

Murphy's Law wrote:

can't wait for race 3 _b
almost for got about it, that was one of the best races I have ever run the last 10 laps from my point of view (and I guess everyone around me as well) was so exciting everyone fighting hard for position, no one giving an inch and no contact .

:laola:
Was a good race Murph... I Fooked up and cut into Wonder Steve around lap 10... He was just in my blind spot and my rear bumper tagged is rightside headlight that caused a crash that took out Wide Load... Went down to last place but with good teamwork with Wide Load we managed to get back into the top ten.. After pitting, Inspector followed me around for a while.... At one point Inspector was so close to my rear bumper (4 about 3 laps continuous) I couldn't even see his grill in the rear view mirror.. Just saw hood and driver.

After being involved in two accidents in that race, with a little help from others, I managed to finish 9th with a bit of good luck.

So far, from what I am reading in the forums, the Rookie races seem to go a little smoother than the main race. this could be contributed to the fact; the main racers are just practicing (no points) and are lighter hearted about it, or they are just taking it easy on Rookies such as me. Either way I am have a blast and hanging out for the next race.
Admire the fur