Ah well, is it next Wednesday yet :D
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Wed May 10, 2006 11:03 pm

Good race. Much cleaner than last week _b
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Wed May 10, 2006 11:04 pm

Sorry for causing a bit of a pile up at the pit entrance at the first stop o_O I thought pit lane started at the concrete texture change D:
:>

wide load

Post by wide load » Wed May 10, 2006 11:04 pm

Well done to the Googles on our teamwork we stuck together for the entire race. Just a bit unlucky in a few places.

And as for my engine going pop :ffs: :ffs: But the pitcrew fixed it in 2 mins
A good clean race from what I saw.

Wraith

Post by Wraith » Wed May 10, 2006 11:05 pm

Good stuff Mattly, bout time _b

Rest of the race I saw some shocking driving, what is the point of freakin holding the low line so early in the race while losing time on smaller drafts infront! I mean wtf! Anyway I see justice was served.

Rest of the race spent half the time alone, then lost another 7-8 in the ding near the end.

As always bring on next week!
Wraith

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed May 10, 2006 11:06 pm

that was a good bit of fun =]

And Murphy if you used that brain cell of yours you would have realised my moving high all the time was a *hint* *hint* lets pass mattly and unbound and flyboy on the outside - half the time you followed but half the time you didn't so I had no idea what you were really going to do.
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Flyboy69

Post by Flyboy69 » Wed May 10, 2006 11:13 pm

Bit of a crap race really for me, to many errors on my behalf.

Prom, sorry for the love tap in the tri oval, I lost it heading into the pits, lucky the wall was there to help you out and stop you spinning.

Inspector, didnt mean the hit in the pits, just thought you were going to be braking later after the demo before the race.
No, he didnt slam into you, he didnt bump you, he didnt nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbing son, is racing.

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Wed May 10, 2006 11:20 pm

Well done Mattly :) I'm still hunting my first win after 8 seasons, can't be too far off surely? Maybe? Maybe not... _b
Don't make me destroy you.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon » Wed May 10, 2006 11:20 pm

I had no sound the entire race, so working myself into 4th was a bonus until I had my 1st pitstop. I didn't know how hard to press the brake without sound, so came in slow. Next time I came in Hot and got a 30 second penalty :(

But finishing 10th was a welcome site :)

Good Race for me, and a very quite one

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed May 10, 2006 11:21 pm

ronwest wrote:i need the pratice, as long as my nascr dont go tits up like me rfactor
Nice sig, thanks!

q-

complaint received, pix removed. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Run Yasmine Run"

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed May 10, 2006 11:24 pm

Flyboy69 wrote:
Inspector, didnt mean the hit in the pits, just thought you were going to be braking later after the demo before the race.

Yes sorry Flyboy, having got a black flag the lap before I was being cautious so I didn't get another, obviously a little too cautious as it turned out.
Inspector

---

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed May 10, 2006 11:30 pm

WD Mattly, bout time _b
"Run Yasmine Run"

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Wed May 10, 2006 11:33 pm

Well that was a shitter for both myself and the Roadrunners. starting at the back really sucks, got caught up in the first accident and there were not enough accidents in the race to catch back up. well done to carnage for the teamwork we both managed to work our way from 31/32 to 15/16.

Sorry to Baz for the tap when we slowed for the accident with about 10 to go, I didnt quite slow as much as you did.

Congrats Mattly, well deserved _b

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Wed May 10, 2006 11:36 pm

BAZZIL wrote:And Murphy if you used that brain cell of yours you would have realised my moving high all the time was a *hint* *hint* lets pass mattly and unbound and flyboy on the outside - half the time you followed but half the time you didn't so I had no idea what you were really going to do.
I wasn't going to move up to you when the pack is behind is catching and I was going to pit in about 5 laps.

Bazz & happy :birdies: for jam up the inside every time one of you was behind me and then i do it to you with about 7 to go you almost spun me :ffs:

_b Congrats to mattly on the win and thanks for the good drafting _b

after the Duds :birdies: tonight I’m going to make very difficult for them from now on :skull:

:spanner: :birdies: :rockband: :butthead:

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed May 10, 2006 11:44 pm

Murphy's Law wrote:
BAZZIL wrote:And Murphy if you used that brain cell of yours you would have realised my moving high all the time was a *hint* *hint* lets pass mattly and unbound and flyboy on the outside - half the time you followed but half the time you didn't so I had no idea what you were really going to do.
I wasn't going to move up to you when the pack is behind is catching and I was going to pit in about 5 laps.

Bazz & happy :birdies: for jam up the inside every time one of you was behind me and then i do it to you with about 7 to go you almost spun me :ffs:

after the Duds :birdies: tonight I’m going to make very difficult for them from now on :skull:

Famin decided to take that stance on things and look what happened to him.
Boom Boom !

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Wed May 10, 2006 11:46 pm

Murphy's Law wrote:

As opposed to how easy you make it for everyone usually? I look forward to seeing that wreck old bean :)
Don't make me destroy you.

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Wed May 10, 2006 11:47 pm

BAZZIL wrote:
Murphy's Law wrote:

Well im not famin

Duds :birdies:

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed May 10, 2006 11:58 pm

lol ;p
Boom Boom !

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Thu May 11, 2006 6:49 am

Murphy's Law wrote:
BAZZIL wrote:
Murphy's Law wrote: I wasn't going to move up to you when the pack is behind is catching and I was going to pit in about 5 laps.

Well im not famin

Duds :birdies:
:ffs: Lets not go here again, any further escalation of things is possible to spill over on to the track and ruin things for more people. Please ALL involved, bury the hatchet and give some credit where due, last week Murphy was great to race with. If unnecessary incidents were caused etc, then Protest Room will do its job.

If this week, better communication or anticipation of plans was the issue, address that, escalating non-funny them vs us, is not good for the league.

Afterall, the ontrack racing is the main thing, not the post match waaaaah, do we want to emulate that other forum..

Sermon over ;)
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Snake Rogers » Thu May 11, 2006 7:48 am

Well was great to be back racing until my system went pop when in second place. :(
What with this holding the low line from the start.
If this is the sign of things to come then i don't think i want to be apart of it.
bs racing if you ask me :p
Wah Wah Wah

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Thu May 11, 2006 8:12 am

As a Rookie obviously I didn't race in the main race last night so can't comment, BUT see Mattly won a well deserved win. Good Job _b

I know the Rookie League is just a warm up for some but I have to say I enjoyed a good race. I Qualified in last position (16th?) and after the green flag and about 10 laps, me and 2 others were 3 wide, with me in the middle into (i think) turn 2 when rubbing came into effect. Needless to say if i cause the accident then, sorry for my bad.

Drafted with Wide Load from last position and got back up into the top ten. After pitting dropped back to last but picked up inspector (1st position) and drafted some more and got into 12th... then pitted and came out in 12th position and picked up Mattly and followed him in for 9th position finish.

:)
Admire the fur

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Thu May 11, 2006 9:17 am

Snake Rogers wrote:Well was great to be back racing until my system went pop when in second place. :(
What with this holding the low line from the start.
If this is the sign of things to come then i don't think i want to be apart of it.
bs racing if you ask me :p
Problem is that this track doesn't penalise you for working the bottom line. I think it's the only one though so don't worry Snake you will get you r chance to redeem yourself. ;p
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Thu May 11, 2006 9:39 am

I had a great race last night. Kept out of trouble and slowly worked my way up to the front. I had some great drafting with Prom and Skuzz and a couple of others for most of the race which brought us all up insight of 1st place.

Its fair to say I was getting quite excited in the last couple of laps watching the gap to mattly decintegrate, just needed another team mate or two at the end to help push me past..

I only saw one particularly poor bit of driving last night.. The ding about 10 laps to the end which took out 2nd 3rd and 4th.. But I wont complain too much about that, it gifted me 2nd place, for awhile atleast :)