NZNL Season 8 - Race 4 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
wide load

Post by wide load » Thu May 25, 2006 5:20 am

Good race last night, apart from the first big ding it was a pretty clean race with very few incidents.

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Thu May 25, 2006 8:51 am

wide load wrote:Good race last night, apart from the first big ding it was a pretty clean race with very few incidents.

Especially on pit entry, just as well we didn't change otherwise we might have had heaps of crashes.

*throws toys*

;p
Inspector

---

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Thu May 25, 2006 9:03 am

;( 1st blown engine I've had in 8 seasons.

Oh well, guess it had to happen one day.

1st big ding happened in front of my with Fly and X ? - Fly doing a disappearing act, then appeared merged into said truck. Then disaster ensued . . .
YouTube videos

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Thu May 25, 2006 9:38 am

I'd just like to say team Voda blows chunks ;p
:>

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Thu May 25, 2006 9:59 am

Happy wrote:I'd just like to say team Voda blows chunks ;p

and I would like to say that Team DuDs sportsmanship goes out the back door once they realise they may lose the series. :kickcan:
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Thu May 25, 2006 10:52 am

Mattly wrote:

and I would like to say that Team DuDs sportsmanship goes out the back door once they realise they may lose the series. :kickcan:
Please note, the views expressed by Happy are not neccessarily those of DuD Motorsport Ltd or associated companies.

:)
Don't make me destroy you.

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Thu May 25, 2006 11:05 am

Mattly wrote:

I do believe team Duvet will be taking away 2nd place at best >8D-\-<.
:>

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Thu May 25, 2006 11:18 am

Murphy's Law wrote:What a rookie race last lap pass to take the win :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I thought I was gone when I got together with unbound I was 4 seconds down with 6 to go what a win

The best race I’ve ever had

the last 15 laps had 7 led changes between 5 drivers
Good race dude....
Admire the fur

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Thu May 25, 2006 11:22 am

Just wanted to say had another great race on the Rookie race. Very clean race indeedy except for a certain black and silver truck loosing it on a turn and i wound up t-boning him on his drivers door :p I managed to come back from 2 laps down to 1 lap down and came in 15th.... For all those who weren't a lap down and were podium finish, WELL DONE _b

CYA next Weds!!!!
Admire the fur

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Thu May 25, 2006 12:05 pm

Mattly wrote:

Careful hippy they have their serious undies on :undies:
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Thu May 25, 2006 12:16 pm

BAZZIL wrote:
Mattly wrote:

Careful hippy they have their serious undies on :undies:
Well somebody obviously has had a change of tune today ;p . Have a good nights sleep did we Bazza?
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Flyboy69

Post by Flyboy69 » Thu May 25, 2006 1:41 pm

Prometheus wrote: 1st big ding happened in front of my with Fly and X ? - Fly doing a disappearing act, then appeared merged into said truck. Then disaster ensued . . .
Looking at the replay, we were coming out of turn 3 i think, and car X hit the wall and bounce down into me, thats when the lag happened, next thing I know, there was a truck sitting inside mine q- If the truck hadnt hit the wall we would have been sweet
No, he didnt slam into you, he didnt bump you, he didnt nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbing son, is racing.

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Thu May 25, 2006 1:41 pm

That first big ding on lap 2 was huge. I was in 25th at the start of it and 10th by the time I got through. Pretty damn scarey with that many cars. I've attached my replay of it because it's pretty funny to see all the cars just appearing dead infront of you :p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Sun May 28, 2006 12:10 pm

Good team spirit shown by Monsters last week, Maniak harrassed work into reorg his late night in order to race... _b _b

Yours truely met up with Rob C in Sydney, and hot seated for fun, sorry about that lose Bold, combo of different wheel and using Cockpit view, made it just a tad too exiting at times :D

Danman good show coming up thru the carnage from the back

Well done Monsters, hanging in there and continuing to give your best shot at it.
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

rob_c

Post by rob_c » Mon May 29, 2006 9:52 am

Sulley wrote: . . . Yours truly met up with Rob C in Sydney, and hot seated for fun . . .
Yeah, was good fun.

I actually tried to get a friend to let me use his PC & cable connection on the night, so that Sulley could use mine, but, as always, plans don't work out, so I then asked Sulley if he wanted to share my ride for the night.

So . . . all the BAD driving you guys saw the "57" doing in stint 1 & 3 was Sulley . . . all the GOOD driving in stint 2 & 4 was me. :D
_b

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Mon May 29, 2006 7:39 pm

rob_c wrote:
Sulley wrote: . . . Yours truly met up with Rob C in Sydney, and hot seated for fun . . .
Yeah, was good fun.

I actually tried to get a friend to let me use his PC & cable connection on the night, so that Sulley could use mine, but, as always, plans don't work out, so I then asked Sulley if he wanted to share my ride for the night.

So . . . all the BAD driving you guys saw the "57" doing in stint 1 & 3 was Sulley . . . all the GOOD driving in stint 2 & 4 was me. :D
_b
Shhhhh...they was supposed to work that out for themselves...
Thanks Cobber ;p

Not that I'm denying it mind you, that setup you have Rob takes some getting used to, how's that for a new excuse :D
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"