NZNL Season 8 - Race 6 - Thunder Bay SuperSpeedway

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:02 am

Happy wrote:Well he actually announced it before he made the move, but I don't think you two sacks heard >8p
Oh I heard well enough!! :D
"Run Yasmine Run"

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:43 pm

Typhoon wrote:
Sulley wrote:Sorry Typhoon for spin halfway thru, dont what happened there :rolleyes:

It wasn't your fault Sulley
, I saw Carey dive down, so I backed off, but turns out he dived into the pits. So it was my fault sorry.
Cheers for clarifying, gave me hell of a fright, hence bad language which followed, sorry all _b
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Wonder Stevie

Post by Wonder Stevie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:23 pm

Snake Rogers wrote:I see i also gave Steve Wonder a tap at the start, But from the replay it also looks like his pedals were also spiking.
Yeah, I did have pedal issues Snake, not your fault at all. Probably a good thing I went for a slide as I was holding up traffic a little. Shame, as I had qualified 5th too. :cry: Still had some good drafting with Kezza though.

Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Snake Rogers » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:04 pm

Wonder Stevie wrote:
Snake Rogers wrote:I see i also gave Steve Wonder a tap at the start, But from the replay it also looks like his pedals were also spiking.
Yeah, I did have pedal issues Snake, not your fault at all. Probably a good thing I went for a slide as I was holding up traffic a little. Shame, as I had qualified 5th too. :cry: Still had some good drafting with Kezza though.
You got the momo like me?
Wah Wah Wah

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:09 pm

Snake Rogers wrote:
Wonder Stevie wrote:
You got the momo like me?
that would be a safe bet

Wonder Stevie

Post by Wonder Stevie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:55 pm

I have the Saitek R440. I never have any issues with it at all, however something happened with the calibration the other night which I only noticed when rolling at the start. This made me slightly off pace and in my frustration trying to figure out what was wrong my foot slipped off the pedal which is when Snake tapped me. Not a nice feeling with about 30 trucks behind.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:37 pm

Kezza wrote:Well overall had awesome night racing. Would have been better if Typhoon had not pulled (tried to pull :D ) passing move that was never going to work on Ian that resulted in all three of us going for a skate accross the grass :ffs: on lap 98 with the white flags showing. Oh well there goes 5 positions. :(
Best you watch the reply Kezza, It was a pass for position, and the pass was clean, Ian moved straight down on me, I did everything I could to avoid the accident, best get your facts straight before you have your little cry.

Kezza

Post by Kezza » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:40 pm

:cry: