Nascar CTS League updates

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Nascar CTS League updates

Post by BAZZIL » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:13 pm

Hillside protest results are up http://www.simcentral.co.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217

The committee has come up with the following based on driver feedback and committee discussion

The following rule amendments will be made (wording to be formalised :))
1: Drivers are encouraged to discuss an incident with another driver but may submit a protest without doing so.

2: No protests will be submitted that are a week late

3: Protests against drivers which serve only to get that driver another position up in the rankings will be binned (the driver under protest will be warned and if needed, put on watch)

4: Drivers are required to submit a cut of the server replay when submiting a protest, you must have a seperate cut for each incident.

A "drivers under investigation" thread will be created listing any driver currently under investigation for the previous race.

Drivers who are naughty naughty and cause a substantial amount of race disruption go on probation and are watched by the admins for the next race
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:13 pm

I like the probation rule. Very good idea. Should provide some more helpful feedback as well as the penalty _b
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:21 pm

Although this hasn't affect me, just a question.

Do both the drivers involved in the complaint process know that there is a complaint being considered by the comittee ?

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:25 pm

what does 'watched by the admins for the next race' entail ?

does it mean if they ding it they will get penalties handed out by the admins :o?

Or does it mean they just get a slap ?

Also, I think your little rule about protests before the next race should be before the day before the race. You don't want to be looking at protests from the previous week, after the next race do you o_O ?

Also, can we have another addition to the rules ...something along the lines of
'if your name is Wood, you get half points for every race' :>?
:>

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:54 pm

So what I would like to know Bazzil......

Are we using the Incident Points (refered to online as Blah Blah's) system?

If so, how many Incident Points (Blah blah's) before you lose some season points (ohh Sh*t)?

So how many Blah blahs equal Ooh Sh*t Bazzil?
"Run Yasmine Run"

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:00 pm

lol :)

Yes we will make replay submission cut off day a day before the next race

'under watch' means one of the committee will watch that driver for the entire race and any incident that the admin thinks should be a penalty will be submitted to the race comittee as a whole and a vote shall be cast.

it also means no other driver need protest against those drivers because if it is an incident worthy of a penalty then the committee will find it

No incident points
penalties will work the same way, 25 points off for a standard infringement, 50 off for a severe infringement.

Both drivers will know about a complaint made, the first driver will know because that driver submited the complaint, and the second driver will know because they check the forum thread which lists protests under review
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.