SimTV & Nocturnal Creations SportsCar Round 6 Coverage

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

SimTV & Nocturnal Creations SportsCar Round 6 Coverage

Post by Prometheus » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:02 pm

... is now available to youse all, thanks to the kind folks at simracerhq.co.nz .

Later this week - the horror of CTS Hillside :D

[edit] err, round 5 I meant. Daytona RC[/edit]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:40 am

Brilliant.. love the camera angles in that one :)

And I think that the TPTCC cars look better ont he ovals than the CTS or CUP cars ;p

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:55 am

:D

Thanks.

I think I've got the incar shake camera thing sorted out. And the track cams that came with the track for TV2 and Spectator coverage gave the extreme close ups. And that flipping that I did - wow, she was intense from the inside !

This arvo, it's the CTS Hillside disaster coverage - again, something a bit different coverage wise. :rolleyes: Hopefully will get finished tonight.

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:50 am

Great stuff once again Prom _b

I think the car sounds from the TPTCC cars is great and would love to "hear" more of that please. Two cars racing side by side maybe, but even following a car as it runs up and down through the gears through a complete section of the track?

Keep up the great work and thanks for all the time you put into these productions.
Inspector

---

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:49 pm

Inspector wrote:Great stuff once again Prom _b

I think the car sounds from the TPTCC cars is great and would love to "hear" more of that please. Two cars racing side by side maybe, but even following a car as it runs up and down through the gears through a complete section of the track?

Keep up the great work and thanks for all the time you put into these productions.
I'll give it a try for round 6. But I'm not sure which sound pack I'm now running on TPTCC, as I've buggered a few things on the pc lately (as heard with my feeble attempts to get Ventrilo working properly).

Most of the time I'm simply using the default tv coverage that comes with the track, so when the cameras are far away, there is little sound fx. But there should be ssome good jump material from the BullRun Raceway.

Currently uploading CTS Race 5 - ;) something a touch different _b

cap'n

Post by cap'n » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:00 am

Thanks for your efforts Prom, another great watch :)