Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
RedWulf

StockCar League Start Date

Post by RedWulf » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:35 pm

Hi Guys

Ok we're set to run the first league.
Starting:

Monday April 4th 8.30PM

Let me start by saying this league is for everybody, nobody owns it, my hope is that we will meet once a week and have some hard, FUN racing. I don't profess to have all the answers, I'm just a bloke stepping forward to organise and run the league.

With that in mind my email address is
gcd@inspire.net.nz

If you want to contact me at anytime feel free to.

The first league will be a short 4 week league, using just 2 tracks, Baypark and Waikaraka.
The reason for the short league is to give us a chance to race and then review rules and procedures after the completion of the first league. We have some very experienced guys within the league, MadMarty and of course Dirt and Knight. I would encourage you guys to give me as much feedback as possible in order to make the league and subsequent leagues a success. As I said at the top, this is not my league, it's everybodies, I'm just the guy trying to pull it together and the more heads involved in the process the better.

Initially Inspector will host league night, Ron Westland has as you know put up a site for us where you registered.

The first league will be individual only, this is to give Dirt time to organise skins and also time for guys to meet and setup teams. For the 2nd league we will bring teams racing into the league. You need to learn to walk before your run, so best we keep it simple to start.

I will be posting the rules for the first league on Ron's site prior to the start of the league, in the mean time if you have any ideas feel free to drop me an email.

Some things you need to do before the league starts.

1. You need to be registered, if your not you will not recieve points for the races you run in.

2. The car you intend to run in must be the same as the number you registered. (I'm registered with 51M, Rodney Woods car, thats the car I'll run in the first league).

3. For obvious reasons only one person can run any of the cars. We can't have 4 Rodney Wood Cars (I would add Wayne Hemi's car is still available, comes with a free bulls Eye painted on it). So if you have a favourite, get in and grab it before it's gone.

Ok that's it for now, more to come as we get closer to kick off. This league revolves around everybody taking an active part in it's success. I would ask that you keep in mind that it's difficuilt to put together something that everybody agree's with all of the time. There may be rules and procedures you don't like, email me and we can't work through it.

RedWulf