New Nascar Team - Team Google

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:04 pm

The Goggles, they do nothing!!
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:08 pm

Team Goggles pit chief gives the thumbs up as the team leave the pits.

Chocks away Team Goggle........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Inspector

---

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:10 pm

wide load wrote:
BAZZIL wrote:good work on cranking up a team Mikool

I should think team Google will do quite well, they will have no problem finding their cars :D
Everyone can find our cars on the track, Just look ahead thats were we will be. ;p
No I think we would have to do a Google search in order to find your cars, I seem to getting a hit for the catch fence though. ;p
Odie

mikool

Post by mikool » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:49 pm

well at least team google is aready the most talked about team :).

Would also like to welcome Ron to team google.
Mikool...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:53 pm

When Do I Need Permission to Use Google Brand Features?

The short answer is, almost always.

All of Google's trademarks, logos, web pages, screen shots, or other distinctive features ("Google Brand Features") are protected by applicable trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. If you would like to use any of Google Brand Features on your website, in an advertisement, in an article or book, or reproduce them anywhere else, you must first receive Google's permission. We've tried to make this process as painless as possible.

The first step is to review the Google Brand Features Guidelines (the "Guidelines"), which provides an overview of the process and sets forth certain things you cannot do. Those Guidelines will lead you to the Permission Request Form, which you need to complete and send to us. Please note that by signing the Permission Request Form, you are agreeing to both the Guidelines and the Google Brand Features Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"), which you should carefully read, understand, and agree with.

http://www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html

I'm just recommending asking Google, because you don't want to get yourself, and League organisers into hot water

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:58 pm

Looks like the fledgling Team Google are running into resource consent issues. We'll have more on Nightline at 10:30...

(:
Don't make me destroy you.

mikool

Post by mikool » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:00 pm

Typhoon wrote:When Do I Need Permission to Use Google Brand Features?

The short answer is, almost always.

All of Google's trademarks, logos, web pages, screen shots, or other distinctive features ("Google Brand Features") are protected by applicable trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. If you would like to use any of Google Brand Features on your website, in an advertisement, in an article or book, or reproduce them anywhere else, you must first receive Google's permission. We've tried to make this process as painless as possible.

The first step is to review the Google Brand Features Guidelines (the "Guidelines"), which provides an overview of the process and sets forth certain things you cannot do. Those Guidelines will lead you to the Permission Request Form, which you need to complete and send to us. Please note that by signing the Permission Request Form, you are agreeing to both the Guidelines and the Google Brand Features Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"), which you should carefully read, understand, and agree with.

http://www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html

I'm just recommending asking Google, because you don't want to get yourself, and League organisers into hot water
Thanks for the information typhoon... But I am still going to use it. I am sure they will now care about few guys playing nascar.

but i guess time will tell.....
Mikool...

mikool

Post by mikool » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:02 pm

maybe i should make it team yahoo then... or how about msn search..... ;p
Mikool...

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:30 pm

make is cracks.ws ;p

or maybe astalavista.box.sk

mikool

Post by mikool » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:16 pm

Mikool's Google Car
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mikool...

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:13 pm

heh :)

I think you'll find that for a non-profit all fun and games bit of online racing you really don't need to be worried about using someones brand name and sticking it on ya car, specialy not a well known name.

you see bucket loads of car skins, they all have names like
sparko
pireli
michelin
bridgestone
brembo
and the rest

but do you think everyone that makes their skin goes off and asks the manufactuers "please sir, is it ok if I paint your brand onto my virtual car for our virtual racing" I mean really ;p it's not going to matter is it :>

[edit] i'm talking about private skinners here btw, not skinners that skin for cars that are released with a game
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

mikool

Post by mikool » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:59 am

Team Google welcomes Big Al to the team....

So the team is:

Mikool
Ron
Wide Load
Big Al

Cars can be downloaded from here: http://www.mikool.net/files/teamgooglecars.zip

We might have new cars at a later date.
Mikool...