New Zealand Nascar League - Driver Profiles

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

New Zealand Nascar League - Driver Profiles

Post by Inspector » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:12 am

New Zealand Nascar League - Season 6

Welcome to the 6th official season of New Zealand Nascar racing.

Attention Drivers !!!

To ensure that the guests to our forum and other interested SIM racers get the most effect and pleasure from our profiles I have spent some time formatting and posting my own profile to hopefully look good and to set some sort of standard for all drivers to adhere to and would like you all to use the same or similar formatting please. If each person uses the QUOTE feature on my profile post instead of hitting the "Post Reply" button, and then removes the {quote="INSPECTOR"} at the beginning and the {/quote} at the end they will have all my formatting without any effort or time required. All you then have to do is remove/replace my details with yours and it is all done. At the end of my profile I have included a render of my car. This is a link to another web site so if you are doing the same just edit it. If you are going to upload an image to this forum then remove my link text and attach your image when you have finalised your profile text. If you haven't finalised your paint job at this stage, please post your profile and add a picture of your car when it is available.

If you are having difficulty posting your profile, PM the Inspector and I will help you with it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The New Zealand Nascar League would like to thank it's sponsors:

Image Image Image

The New Zealand Nascar League would also like to recognise the contribution of our good friends and fellow competitors:

Ron Westland (ronwest) Owner and webmaster of SimRacerHQ

Kyle Scott (Prometheus) Creator of all SimTV Movies

Sean O'Donohue (Odie) Donator of Season 3 Trophies

David Turnbull (Riven) Nascar Server Admin InSPire Net

All of your guys time and effort are really appreciated by your fellow competitors. Thanks guys _b
Last edited by Inspector on Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
Inspector

---

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:43 am

Driver Profile: The Inspector

Race Team: DuD Racing
Car Number: 444
Car Make: Top Secret
Team Sponsors: InSPire Net - VR Concepts - Dick Smith Electronics
Racing History: Currently NZ #2 - This league will be my 12th (9th recorded league)
Season 1 - 7th Overall
Season 2 - 9th Overall
Season 3 - 4th Overall
Season 4 - 13th Overall
Season 5 - 4th Overall
Season 6 - 18th Overall
Season 7 - 10th Overall
Season 8 - 2nd Overall

Also competed in New Zealand rFactor League, finishing 3rd overall in the PCC Series - Raced in New Zealand GPL League, TPTCC League, GTL League and was a member of the New Zealand Nascar CTS Team that beat Australia in both 2005 Nascar races and the 2006 race.

About Me: I am 48 years young, married to Michelle and have 3 sons, Aaron(17) - Regan(14) & Nathan(11). I enjoy all types of computer games, especially multi-player online or at LAN's. I mostly play racing SIM's and am the proud owner of a VR Concepts racing seat which I use for all my racing (in comfort). I have a boat which we use every christmas to tow the kids around on the biscuits etc and the boys and I enjoy going for bike rides and of course.....playing computer games together (the boys each have their own PC). I'm looking forward to competing with all my mates and meeting some new drivers over this new season. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by Inspector on Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Inspector

---

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:16 pm

Driver Profile: Odie Finished 3rd in Season 4

Race Team: Monsters Inc.

Car Number: 3
Car Make: Dodge Charger
Team Sponsors: InSPire Net - VR Concepts - Dick Smith Electronics - Monsters
Racing History: This league will be my 14th (13th recorded league) - Also competing in United States Lightning Fast Racing Series CTS League - Raced in New Zealand TPTCC League, Tri-Coutry TPTCC League and the USA Sportscar League. I was also a member of the New Zealand Nascar CTS Team that beat Australia March 2005

About Me: I am 32 years young, married to Tara and have 2 sons, Jaron(5) & Jayson(9 months). In my spare time I am either racing on-line or playing games on my XBox. I occasionally will put MSFS(Flight Sim) Flight of the Century for a hop or two. I currently race with a TSW2 wheel and I will race with this wheel until I die (Lifetime Guarantee). I have used the MSFF wheel and the Thrustmaster NASCAR Pro Digital 2 wheel. With any luck I will be the proud own of a VR Concepts Racing wheel, but that is only after my name is drawn for the Season 3 raffle. I look forward to the new season and my new team. I failed to defend my title, but fellow teammate Riven has the title and now we will work to bring the team championship to the Monsters garage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by odonohuesp on Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Odie

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:09 pm

Driver Profile: Skuzzlebutt

Occupation: Reviews Editor at >>FFWD Magazine (home theatre/hifi) and PC World Magazine (computers)

Car Number: 999
Car Make: Top Secret (no one tells me anything)
Racing History: Currently NZ #16, that'll hopefully improve after the end of next season. I'm not entirely sure how many leagues I've run in but it's probably around 5 or 6 and all within this community. I was around when we first started racing Nascar seriously 2 or 3 years ago although did take timeout from organised leagues after the birth of my first kid 1 1/2 years ago. Before that, well, the first racing game I played (became addicted to) on a PC was trusty old F1GP by Geoff Crammond.

About Me: I'm 30, have been married to Kim since 1997 and as I mentioned above, have a toddler (a boy, Luka) roaming the corridors and generally wreaking havoc on our house.
We live in Manukau City and work in Auckland, right smack-bang in the centre about half way up Queen Street. It's a decent place but the traffic is terrible and it has no soul, if work didn't dictate where I lived I'd move to Martinborough or head back to the UK.
So what is work? After starting out as a projectionist in Hamilton during and after university, I shifted to London in 1998 where I continued my 'career' showing movies. However, my lucky break came when I answered a job ad in the back of PC Zone magazine and nabbed a junior position with a big London publishing firm working on their cover CD's and writing game reviews. I returned home in 2001 when my visa ran out and have now ended up as the reviews editor for two magazines ( FFWD and PC World), so I get to play with plasma TVs, home theatre and computers and write about them. My favourtie part though is the simplest -- I get to review games and I get to review DVD's (which I also get to keep for my troubles). The job rocks, but is insanely busy at times and to be honest, the writing and deadlines is all a bit too much like university! Like most of us, I just wanna be home racing.
Other interests? I'm addicted to GTR at the moment and have a slight interest in Star Wars but also love golf (I can break 100, anyone in Auckland want a game? PM me) and basically just hanging with my two favourite people (Kim and Luka).
I have had some terrible misfortune in my life though...Flyboy married my sister. Pity me! ;)

Don't make me destroy you.

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:43 pm

Driver Profile: Prometheus

Race Team: SimTV Racing
Car Number: 11
Car Make: Ford ?
Team Sponsors:SimTV - InSPire Net - VR Concepts - Dick Smith Electronics
Racing History: This is my 3rd season racing Nascar2003, last season finished 11th overall, my best finish. Never won a race, closest has been 3rd at Talladega. Member of the NZ Aus Challenge, love Superspeedways, never quite have it together on road courses.

About Me: 40, divorced father of 3. Eldest daughter 18, now living with boyfriend (hmmm), Nicholas (ten) and Breanna (eight). Slightly unusual circumstances, the kids live with me - so believe me, it ain't easy raising kids on your own ! Sim racing becomes a nice escape for all concerned. Been simming for years, and have wasted a ridiculous amount of time playing things from F19 stealth on my 286, IL2, BF1942 - the list goes on.

Yes, I'd made all the SimTV videos for the last couple of seasons. Have 20+ years in television doing various things including Sports directing (sigh, remember the giddy days of the Nissan Mobil 500?), videotape editing, special video fx stuff, and News director. Best work moment = directing John Campbell live from New York 1 year after Sept 11. 2nd best would have to be the V8's at Pukekohe.

I race in a homebuilt F16 cockpit, which means it's a relaxed and I'm sitting back, with a cold beer to one side, bass shaker and 2.1 audio, with a 21" monitor. I have the plans for a racebasecockpit (same ones sold at VRConcepts) but I haven't gotten off my arse to build it yet.

Prometheus came from the kids tv show - Prometheus and Bob- about a space alien landing on earth teaching caveman (Bob) how to do things like invent the wheel, go fishing, etc. Still makes me chuckle when I see them.

And I write verbose postings :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Prometheus on Sun May 01, 2005 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YouTube videos

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:56 pm

Driver Profile: TonyG

Race Team: Monsters Inc
Car Number: 11
Racing History: Currently NZ #6 - This league will be my 4th - and I was a member of the New Zealand Nascar CTS Team that beat Australia March 2005

About Me: I am 45, married to Tracey and have 2 sons, Brett(12) & Ryan(11). I enjoy all types of computer games, especially multi-player online, Computer graphics and Motor Racing. I have just sold my Harley Davidson, which I bought new in 1989 and for the first time in my life am without a motorbike , I used to ride motocross and hare scrambles when I was younger and fitter :) , motorcycles I have owned included Ducati, BMW and numerous Japanese off road machines. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by TonyG on Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:04 pm

Driver Profile: Riven

Occupation: Junior Network Operations Pleb & Games Admin - InSPire Net

Race Team: Monsters Inc
Car Number: #1 :D - previously 50 & 702
Car Make: Dodge(y)
Racing History: Currently NZ #1. - Have competited almost in all of the leagues with a few exceptions due to real life comittments. - Raced in New Zealand TPTCC League season 1 finished 2nd after 30 rounds. Was a member of the New Zealand Nascar CTS Team that beat Australia March 2005 with a 4th placing.

About Me: I am 28, married to Karen and have 2 daughters, Abigail(3) & Heidi(1), Karen also has a son from previous marrige, Blake(9). I generally only play car racing SIM's for multi-player gaming, however I have been known to have a fling or two with FPS games occasionally. I grew up around the world of Sports Car Assoc of New Zealand, which my father (Bruce Turnbull) was a fierce competitor of and won 2 season titles in the early 80's. He then moved on to building and racing Formula Fords very successfully & beating the factory teams & cars from Europe many a time. He now designs and builds the Saker (http://www.saker.co.nz) which has been taking on the European circuits recently. He has also been the head chassis & suspension engineer with the NZ Supercar project the Hulme F1. So as you can see I have racing in my blood :D I have done some racing myself outside of the computer screen with outdoor karts, and some track testing of the Saker.

Other things I love doing is being with my fambily, learning more about linux & internet networking, & Everton FC the best football club in the world :)

Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by Riven on Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:18 pm

No longer racing ovals
Last edited by Sulley on Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:55 pm

Driver Profile: Mattly

Race Team: Team Voda
Car Number: 182
Car Make: Coming soon
Racing History: Currently NZ #10 - This league will be my 4th

About Me: I am 35 years old, single and enjoying having my freedom. I have been a gamer since the ZX81 came out and games like mazogs came on the market. My career so far includes being a qualifed carpenter and 4 years managing the largest indoor go-karting centre in the southern hemisphere. I moved to Auckland when i got sick of being cold and wet in Wellington. My hobbies include restaurants, belgium beers and fast cars. i look forward to racing with Team Voda and a great group of online racers.
Last edited by Mattly on Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Jay

Post by Jay » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:05 am

Driver Profile: Jay :D

Race Team: Team Marine
Car Number: 79
Team Sponsors: InSPire Net - VR Concepts - Dick Smith Electronics - United States Marine Corps and Tony's Paint Shop
Racing History: This will be my fourth season with you guys and I'm sitting in the Captain's spot for Team Marine. I also have raced in a United States Lightning Fast Racing Series CTS League and raced in New Zealand TPTCC League.

About Me: I am 24 years old and married. My wife's name is Lina and I have a 1 year old son named Julian. I love NASCAR, so I was pulled in by Odie into the Sim racing world. I have never done anything like this until racing with you guys. I'm so glad that I'm apart of this great league. Like Odie during my off time if not racing I play Xbox. I also mod the Xbox as a little side job. I'm looking forward to this season.
Final paint scheme has not been completed.
Last edited by Jay on Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GarethRobinson

Post by GarethRobinson » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:20 am

Driver Profile: Gareth Robinson

Race Team: Team Redline
Car Number: 15
Car Make: Chevy
Team Sponsors: TBC - TBC - Gareth's Blog
Racing History: Current VR Concepts League Race Control. Competed in a couple of the TPTCC leagues. Originally started my sim-racing career in GPL, racing in the Average Drivers Club, against guys from around the world who were better than average (+50 to -50 GPLrank :) ) GPLRank of +24.462 (31st best rank in NZ)

NZ Racing League History:
InSPire.net Season 4: 26th
InSPire.net Season 5: 24th
VR Concepts Season 3: 2nd
InSPire.net Season 6: 15th
VR Concepts Season 4: 4th
InSPire.net Season 7: 15th

Best InSPire.net Finish: 1st - Chicagoland, Season 7
Best VR Concepts Finish: 2nd (1st Adjusted) - Chicagoland, Season 5

About Me: 24 years old. President of the Victoria University Sports Clubs Council, Victoria University Cultural Clubs Council and New Zealand Universities Inline Hockey Council (part of University Sport NZ). Studying for a BA in Political Science. I fly Flight Sim 2004 online on VATSIM, have clocked up ~500hrs for Virtual Airlines (Virtual Air New Zealand and Virtual Air Canada).
Last edited by GarethRobinson on Mon May 01, 2006 8:49 am, edited 10 times in total.
E6850 Core2Duo 3Ghz/4Gb DDR2-800/8800GTS/G25
Waiting for fixed-line broadband

Wraith

Post by Wraith » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:20 pm

Driver Profile: Wraith

Race Team: [sack]
Car Number: 2
Car Make: Chev
Racing History: Currently ranked NZ#2 after Season 6 and after exceeding alot of goals last season am now searching for that championship. Also race Superstock #38 in the New Zealand Online Stockcar League, and a proud member of the Hawkes Bay Hawkeyes.

Nascar Season 4 : 21st
Nascar Season 5 : 12th
Nascar Season 6 : 2nd
Nascar Season 7 : .....
About Me: I am 25 years of age, currently living with my partner Celia who has a hatred for all things computer related. Spent my last 3 years lost in the world of "Anarchy Online", but now I've got the racing bug and the Mrs is impressed as she gets to see me a few nights of week now.
Last edited by Wraith on Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wraith

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:06 pm

Driver Profile: The Bold One

Race Team: SimTV
Car Number: 3 NZ
Car Make: Ford
Racing History: Currently NZ #3 - Ive lost count of the number of leagues I've participated in, I guess 6 or 7. Ive finished 3rd, 6th and 3rd again in the last 3 CTS leagues, and also competed in the local GPL leagues and Nascar Cup leagues. Finished 7th in the NZ vs Aus CTS Race. Im intending to move up the podium another couple of steps in this League :D

About Me: I am 25 years, not married and thankfully have no kids yet ;p Ive played nearly every good racing game on the PC, right back to the Test drive series and Geoff Crammonds GP. I finally bought my first wheel when GPL came out and havent looked back since :D Ive been Lan gaming since the good old days of Doom2 and Duke3D and regularly attend the local Lan's. Ive always been interested in motorsport and finally bought my self an outdoor Sprint Kart (Kiwi Kart Uno/Yamaha KT100) a little over 2 years ago and regularly compete at club level.
Last edited by Bold on Sun May 01, 2005 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:41 pm

Driver Profile: Big Al

Race Team: Team Google
Car Number: 403
Car Make: Dodge
Racing History: Currently NZ #20 - This league will be my 2nd season, last season was my introduction to online racing which I really enjoyed and am looking forward to further improvement this season. I was a member of the New Zealand Nascar CTS Team that beat Australia March 2005

About Me: I am 32 years old, living with my partner Janet and have 2 sons, Alex 8 & Daniel 7. I am new to online gaming having mostly played FPS BF1942 and Call of Duty, met a few people playing VSK3 last year who then introduced me to Nascar2003. I enjoy playing football (soccer) but at 32 am finding the mind willing but the body just wont back it up... the beer after the game still taste great though, favourite team is West Ham Utd (please God let this be the year we get promoted).

famin

Post by famin » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:43 pm

Driver Profile: Famin

Race Team: Team M3 Power
Car Number: 46
Team Sponsors: Gillette
Racing History: Raced PC sims since REVS on the BBC Electron and Commodore 64. Really got into competitive racing hot seating Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix with 2 - 3 mates on Friday nights. Always tried to get it as immersive as possible. Waited desperately for GPL but hated it until GPL65 came out and then it was too late. Got involved with this bunch via winding up posters on the old Gameplanet forum about my other sim love, Aces High and started racing online almost from the very beginning. I mainly appreciate the road course transam racing as this oval stuff is too chancy for me. Luck plays such a huge part and prangs have such dire consequences that I gave it away for a while apart from a few races as my alter ego (reference to J Cash song here!).
I am a keen RL spectator although I have had some pretty intense seasons of VERY competitive indoor kart leagues.

About Me:
54 years old (I actually attended Riven's dad's wedding! ) But thats only physically, mentally Im about 20 something (maybe 30). My job means I have to keep up with the play re current technology so the old PC and connection is almost as good as I can afford. 2 kids, twins, both about 20. (one already has left home, the other has spent thousands on a music obsession which seems to have waned...(anyone want a PRS guitar?). Im married to Anthea, who is confined to home at the moment due to illness but is a superb wifey keeping very good tabs on the monies etc and hassling me about the house paint regularly. I drive a mercedes C type to work and an Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite whenever I can on the weekends. I do have a Maths degree but that was a loooong time ago!! Racing with you lot keeps me young and helps the adrenaline to keep flowing.

and yes I'd like the Hammers to get promotion this year too!

and if our Team wins Ill use the razor to shave the beard off!
Last edited by famin on Sun May 01, 2005 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Throttle depressed, driver very happy

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:52 pm

Driver Profile: UnbounD

Race Team: Sim Tv
Car Number: 9 nz
Team Sponsors: InSPire Net - VR Concepts - Dick Smith ElectronicsSimTv
Racing History: Currently NZ #9-
More Nascar Please!
Go Sim TV!

About Me: I like Methanol ;)
Last edited by UnbounD on Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Run Yasmine Run"

M

Post by M » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:00 pm

Driver Profile: Live M

Race Team: M3 Power (no relation)
Car Number: 17
Car Make: Depends what colour they come in
Team Sponsors: Gillette - We’re going with battery power this season. Expecting some “close resultsâ€Â
Last edited by M on Sun May 01, 2005 7:27 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Wood

Post by Wood » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:11 pm

Driver Profile: Wood

Race Team: Monsters inc
Car Number: 55
Racing History:
Started simming when I bought a copy of GPL for $5.95 boxing day 2001, I read about it on the net after getting bored thrashing my mates at GT, GT2. Started online at the begining of last year and since then won several leagues, both oval and roadcourse as well as trying my hand at the odd race in Australia and the USA. Currently NZ#4 :Puke: and hoping to put a big fat 1 on the side of it next season.

About Me: I am 18 years old and 7th form at Long Bay College. I usualy attend a few meets at Western Springs each summer, but the sound restrictions have made it a bit...well...gay. Besides the world of motorsport, I'm into most sports as a spectator and participant, I play soccer summer and winter and I've just recently stopped playing indoor cricket. I'm also into Music, no hip-hop thanks, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Radiohead, The D4, Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc.... I look foward to racing and lapping you all ;p :D

Cya out there.
Last edited by Wood on Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brake on the straight before it's too late.

Viking

Post by Viking » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:47 pm

Driver Profile: Viking

Car Number: 443
Car Make: Shame they dont have Holdens
Racing History:Finished 3rd in season 6 of NZ Nascar league, Team Voda winning Team Title. Finished 1st full season (season 4) with a 5th in points, and Rookie Champion, after finding this league in time to race the final event of season 3 in the trucks. Played GP2 on the Atari, and Original Nascar on the ol' 286. Even built a steering wheel and pedals out of a joystick to make it better. Got back into racing after getting F1C and most of the mods, and searched high and low to get NR2003. After getting broadband I joined the magnificent world of online racing.
Built and Raced an old 2L mk2 Escort for 2003/04 season at local dirt track (Island Park) - great fun.

About Me: I'm 29, and single. I spent some time in the UK (based in Birmingham) driving courier Vans and Trucks into, and around europe. Have been abused for driving too slow in the fast lane of the autobahn, when I was doing 80MPH :D , and once spent a whole week on the road, either driving or sleeping in the Van, with only 2 hrs at the place I was living somewhere in the middle (My bladder is now trained to drive 4hrs plus the time it takes to fill the Van/Trucks diesel tank, because I forgot to use the toilet before ya started pumping :eek: ). Went to the Belgium F1 GP, and the Nascar and Bush series races at Texas while on my OE. Simply supurb. Wanting to go to at least one Bristol race before I die.
I love anything to do with motor racing, Holdens, or computers. I have an HQ 2-door Monaro that I will finish rebuiding, one day.

See ya on the track.
Last edited by Viking on Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:12 pm

Driver Profile: Happy

Race Team: DuD
Car Number: 567
Car Make: Chevrolet
Racing History:
Spot of indycar racing, Nascar, bit of gpl ding up, bit of f12002/f1c.

About Me: Spot of golf, bit of piano/music, lots of sloth.
Last edited by Happy on Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:>

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:42 pm

Driver Profile: BAZZIL

Car Number: 512
Racing History:
Started racing with the first F1 game that came out on PC, played Indycar Racing 2, Nascar, Nascar 2, F12002, F1C, GTR, LFS.

Participated in:
NZ Nascar League 1 - Cup cars 2003
Pat Lynch's Nascar League 2003 / 2004
NZ Nascar League 2 - CTS 2004
NZ Nascar League 3 - CTS 2004 / 2005
GPL League - gameplanet 2004

About Me: I am 24 and are the identical (what a shame ;p) twin brother of that sag called Happy :). grew up on the Farm and moved to Palmy to study at Massey to become and IT Geek. Now Developing websites in PHP. Hobies include Graphics / 3D modeling / Online gaming / Motorsport (just watching can't afford to race :P) / Golf / Drinking / Piano (which I've not done for 2 years now)/ Thursday night Pool / squash / Badminton . I am part of a group of three (stone cold killa, Jetboy and myself) who run Lan events in Palmerston North : http://www.gamerhq.co.nz

Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:33 am

Driver Profile: Eagle32

Real Name: Chris Drain (Go on just try and find a joke I haven't heard)

Car Number: 214
Car Make: Good Question
Racing History: This will be my 4th oval racing series, also raced in the last TPTCC League and was a member of the New Zealand Nascar CTS Team that beat Australia in both AusvNZ matches. Currently racing in the first GTR - NGT season as well as the main oval league.
Last edited by Eagle32 on Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Snake Rogers » Sun May 01, 2005 10:56 am

Driver Profile: Snake Rogers

Occupation: Sales support for boston wardrobes ( They ask me for some support i say no way )

Race Team: SIM TV
Car Number: 12
Racing History:
Currently NZ #12 - This league will be my 6th (I think) - Also competing in New Zealand Stockcar Heat League - Raced in New Zealand GPL League, Part time TPTCC League and was a member of the New Zealand Nascar CTS Team that beat Australia March 2005, Also managed to get my first League win last season :)

About Me: I am 32, recently married to Erin and we have no kids (thank god)
Was introduced to computers by Mattly about 4 years ago, Since then Mattly,Biteme and myself have been keen on all sorts of multiplayer games (anything from fps, rts and of cause car racing).
Hobbies include Golf, Rugby, Cricket, Drinking; long walks on the beach (six pack included), Reading (fhm & Ralph), Romantic candle lit dinners and action movies also play indoor soccer for some exercise.
Wah Wah Wah

Hexx

Post by Hexx » Mon May 02, 2005 10:37 pm

Driver Profile: Hexx - NZ Nascar Rookie League

Race Team: Independant
Car Number: 4
Car Make: Ford!
Racing History: Never Raced online in a proper league though i do race with my family at home to the refridgerater though i never win :(.

About Me: Im 16 years old, single, and no childeren, I live with my mummy (Michelle), daddy (Bryden) and two little brothers (Regan and Nathan). I'm into Mountain Biking, Paticularily Downhill and Freeride. I go to Awatapu Colleage to eat my lunch and talk to freinds But very rarely i study Electronics and Information Managment (computers).

Car picture to follow when someone makes it for me.

MadMarty13

MadMarty#13

Post by MadMarty13 » Tue May 03, 2005 2:34 pm

Driver Profile: MadMarty

Occupation: Solo father of 7 plus foster children /signwriter/speedway driver/motorsport journalist

Race Team: Vengeance Racing
Car Number: 13
Team Sponsors: InSPire Net - VR Concepts - Dick Smith Electronics -KTWW-Team PRO
Racing History: DTRSC sprintcars and stockcars,Nascar 2003 With USA Team PRO in the sierra servers .

About Me: 45 years old (46 next month)own and drive Superstock 13B,Been racing saloon cars and Stockcars since 197?,been a mum and Dad for the last 14 years to 7 plus children plus various foster children,used to have my own sign writing business.compile the NewZealand Stockcar Rankings,Jounalist for NZDTR Magazine.Been driving racing simd for years F1, Indycars,all forms of saloon cars so know most road courses like the back of my hand.

Last edited by MadMarty13 on Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
NASCAR2003SEASON-VRCONCEPTS LEAGUE #13
INSPIRE NET LEAGUE Monsters inc #113
STOCKCAR HEAT #13 & HawkesBay Hawkeyes Team captain #13
R-Factor-GTR-GTL-GPL