GTR league?

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
famin

Re: GTR league?

Post by famin » Wed May 18, 2005 12:25 pm

Monza wrote:
famin wrote:of these the most worrying is the car choice. I suggest we dont want fields all of the same car type, do we?
I would like to see a simple rolling over of a set roster so everyone gets 1 race in all the cars chosen. (or course some cars suit some tracks better but it would even it up a bit similar to nascar winners being forced to start at the back etc)
Don't really see a problem here, back in GPL days the Lotus was the fastest but we had quite a mixed grid. If we go NGTs I think most people will go either RS or 360.
agreed (again, this is getting habit forming) but think about GT's!! some cars would never get a run. I just thought it'd be nice to run them all eventually.
Throttle depressed, driver very happy

Monza

Post by Monza » Wed May 18, 2005 1:03 pm

I see your point but we should allow users to choose what car they are comfortable with, esp in the GT class.

Also we would need a crowbar to get Agent out of that Lister... ;)

Agent X20

Post by Agent X20 » Wed May 18, 2005 1:49 pm

Monza wrote:Also we would need a crowbar to get Agent out of that Lister... ;)
Well I wouldn't want spoil the rest of the field's fun with their Ferraris and Lambos!!

PS A very biig crowbar. But I have been know to have a blast in a GT3 from time to time :D

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed May 18, 2005 1:54 pm

RS's and 360's sounds good :)
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Liquid

Post by Liquid » Thu May 19, 2005 9:53 pm

OT:
Did anyone notice the gtr NZ release date of 6th of May come and went. Iam Glad i now buy my games overseas