New Zealand Racing League - Race 3 - VRConcepts 182 Kansas

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Wood

Post by Wood » Wed May 25, 2005 12:49 pm

Skuzzlebutt wrote:
Wood wrote:An informed oppinion always helps skuzz.
The commitee have found you guilty have they not?
Well if you call that a tied result.
Brake on the straight before it's too late.

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Wed May 25, 2005 1:00 pm

This is all getting convuluted.

I agree, a tied result earning penalty points is an issue that needs sorting, and where was commitee member number 5? Presumably there was a good reason for not voting on such a contentious incident?

And Wood, I still assert if you did something half the commitee thought was worthy of a penalty then yes, you probably were lucky to only get pinged 6 points. Whether I saw said incident is beside the point if the commitee have already ruled on it.
Don't make me destroy you.

Wood

Post by Wood » Wed May 25, 2005 1:06 pm

Skuzzlebutt wrote: And Wood, I still assert if you did something half the commitee thought was worthy of a penalty then yes, you probably were lucky to only get pinged 6 points. Whether I saw said incident is beside the point if the commitee have already ruled on it.
I wouldn't say lucky, punishment fits the crime. I doubt this will ever happen again, because the circumstances that triggered the incident are unlikly to happen again. For both the incidents in question.

Holes in Swiss Cheese rarely line up.

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed May 25, 2005 1:17 pm

A mistake has been made in saying there was a tied result. There will be an official correction but I make this post to stop the unnecassary argueing.

Simply 4 committee members found him guilty of a bad pit entry. Only 2 found the offense rated a deduction in points. Henced a tied result in penalty, not the guilty verdict. As agreed by the committee an average of all point deductions was taken to result in the final point penalty.

The official post will be altered. On behalf of the committee I apologise for the confusion. We will try not to let this happen again.
Inspector

---

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Wed May 25, 2005 1:21 pm

Thank you Inspector that makes the whole thing make sense.

Points deduction for Bazzil for unclear communication? :p
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Wed May 25, 2005 1:34 pm

Well that makes much more sense.

And the end result of all this discussion? The merest mention of Swiss cheese makes skuzzlebutt hungry.

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Wed May 25, 2005 1:45 pm

mmmm, cheese ;p
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Wed May 25, 2005 1:51 pm

haha, soz you all cracked your faces off :)

Yes two voted to deduct points, two voted not to, but ALL voted guilty, I took it in my own interpretation when I wrote in the results that points off meant guilty, and no points meant not guilty, I too looked at that when I wrote it and thought, thats a little tits up.
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Wed May 25, 2005 1:55 pm

Silly DuD. No beating for you then.

Wood

Post by Wood » Wed May 25, 2005 3:59 pm

Skuzzlebutt wrote:And the end result of all this discussion?
Post count +7 :>

C'mon Bazz lift ya game ;p

Sulley

PUBLIC APOLOGY

Post by Sulley » Wed May 25, 2005 5:46 pm

I have heavily edited my original post and withdraw all allegations real or imagined of rigging by the Committee and suggestions for protesting DuD's.

I formally apologise to the Committee, the DuDs, Monsters and all drivers for my outburst.

There are no excuses and I'm accountable for my own actions, I take this very seriously and as such I will tender my resignation of my Manager role and will let the team decide my future role after tonights race.

Bottom line I tucked up and its time to face the music.

Good luck ALL for tonights race
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed May 25, 2005 6:34 pm

Sulley - thank you for your apology.

We are a competitive bunch of males who often do or say things that are out of character. It is a true measure of a man when he is willing to acknowledge his mistakes and suffer the consequences. We all make mistakes but not all of us are willing to admit them.

From a personal perspective I accept your apology and consider it ended and look forward to racing with you on the server tonight and in the future.
Inspector

---

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Wed May 25, 2005 6:37 pm

Resignation??? Being a little hard on yourself Sulley?

I don't think your team will let you resign, they may just take you to the pit garage and roll you around in grease and make you run naked across victory lane, but then again who would want to see that. ;p

Just make Sulley do all the body repair of his teammates cars after tonites race. :D
Odie

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Wed May 25, 2005 7:37 pm

Inspector wrote:Sulley - thank you for your apology.

We are a competitive bunch of males who often do or say things that are out of character. It is a true measure of a man when he is willing to acknowledge his mistakes and suffer the consequences. We all make mistakes but not all of us are willing to admit them.

From a personal perspective I accept your apology and consider it ended and look forward to racing with you on the server tonight and in the future.
Thank you Bryden for this, well said.

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Wed May 25, 2005 7:44 pm

odonohuesp wrote:Resignation??? Being a little hard on yourself Sulley?

I don't think your team will let you resign, they may just take you to the pit garage and roll you around in grease and make you run naked across victory lane, but then again who would want to see that. ;p

Just make Sulley do all the body repair of his teammates cars after tonites race. :D
Hard on myself, no not really, I teach Accountability and Governance for a living, so gotta walk the talk.

I'd offer the naked pit lane routine to my team, but I think they'll say that's going too far, danger of blindness from overdose of white skin and loosing the will to live. :D

Either way my teammates will make the call, I feel better doing the decent thing as I see it so all apples whatever happens. Over-reaction maybe, but I wouldn't feel right about carrying on without their full support.

Anyway onto Indy tonight, should be interesting, fair warning to all, I AM SLOW IN SLOW OUT for the PITS so you have been warned :)