Nascar CTS League - Race 9 Dover International Speedway

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:08 pm

Snake Rogers wrote:well i'm happy with 3rd about time i had some luck this season:)
Yes but could you please give your bad luck to someone other than me please :p
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Wood

Post by Wood » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:08 pm

BAZZIL wrote:how to go from first to 30th in one easy step ;p :

Pop ze ignition :>

I think ze duds need a new supplier of engines, someone that doesn't have the intelligence of a bean :D
Oh noes

Told ya not to blow it. ;p
Brake on the straight before it's too late.

chronic

Post by chronic » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:09 pm

Wood wrote:I was expcting a Hillside, but everything looked pretty clean from my view. _b
Were you driving in a different race or something?

I got hit from behind about 3 or 4 times tonight.

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:11 pm

4th is good with me!!!
That was freakin intense. Some one screwed me with 37 to go
"Run Yasmine Run"

mikool

Post by mikool » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:12 pm

NOTE: I can not park for shit in real life as well.
Mikool...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wood

Post by Wood » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:12 pm

Yes as far as I could tell I was in the same race,

Your grapes appear to be sour. :p
Brake on the straight before it's too late.

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:12 pm

Replay Analysis Web Site

Points will not be up till tomorrow as Ron is still working on fixing the links.

Congrats to Wood for a well earned win. Perserverence and patience rewarded at last Dan. _b
Inspector

---

chronic

Post by chronic » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:13 pm

Hey Ron maybe I'll come up to the lan afterall and deck ya. :birdies:

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:17 pm

Good runs for Skelo and Rob _b
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:18 pm

chronic wrote:Hey Ron maybe I'll come up to the lan afterall and deck ya. :birdies:
dont forget the vaseline :D

class as always cronic, happy to blame everyone else for wrecking you, but ya aint got the guts to admitt when you rip someone else.

Skelo

Post by Skelo » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:19 pm

Cheers Eagle, Had fun everyone. Little annoying that I got rammed a couple slowing for crashes, but hey, thats racing. :)

Cheers all, Great fun!

See ya next week

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:20 pm

chronic wrote:Hey Ron maybe I'll come up to the lan afterall and deck ya. :birdies:
How old are you cronic ;p ?
:>

chronic

Post by chronic » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:20 pm

I got ripped about 5 or 6 times in the race but am I crying about it?

I think that incident was perhaps 50/50 anyway.

But yes it's always my fault isn't it, at least I don't go causing wrecks by spinning by my lonesome because I possess some car control.
Last edited by chronic on Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M

Post by M » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:21 pm

TonyG wrote:M...............when someone is having a close race with someone for position and you are not in that tussle, and it is only a few laps to the finish, why don't you just stay out of the way.
I was racing Inspector for 4th and you wanted to pass, in the end getting in the bloody way and losing me 3 or 4 positions q-
LOL, I was screwed. Big Al came out of the pits at walking pace and went straight out into the middle. Previously you had gone wide around the turn behind Inspector when he ducked in front of me and you tried to pass around the outside. You were simply going too fast and ended up nosing it into the wall, then bounced off and hit me.

It is my observation than when cars collide, you can centre your weight and magically come off facing the right direction. I slowed and slowed when Big Al came onto the track but in the final moment I had no choice but to get my balance back and you were the one that was off balance, having come off the wall. That's why you spun out and I didn't.

As for hanging back, forget about it. There were twenty-something laps to go, you were signigicantly slower than me, and the cars in positions ahead of me were a few seconds ahead. Just thank your lucky stars you were more fortunate than others tonight. You might also like to consider how many times you have punted me trying to push the pass in previous races. I wasn't pushing the pass, the pass had nothing to do with the incident. I was clean on the inside when Al came out from the pits.

rob_c

Post by rob_c » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:22 pm

I couldn't believe the lack of respect and lack of sportsmanship shown by so many of the lapped cars . . . not only when I was behind some, but from what I saw happening ahead of me as well.

I was several laps down thru most of the race . . . and it was frustrating trying to pass slower, lapped cars who either stayed on the racing line, or who actually chopped me off as I caught them and went to pass low on the entry to turns . . . I could understand it if they were fighting with someone ahead of them, but in most cases they were by themselves, or if they were in a pack, they were laps up or down on the guys they were with.

That's what led to most of the accidents I saw . . . and as I have said before : we all need to practice racing on the high line and not JUST on the racing line . . . we have to have the confidence in ourselves and our cars to be able to put it high or low and call the faster guys through.

It seems that lots of guys simply race with whoever is near them on the track . . . irrespective of their race position . . . I'm assuming that you all race with your "F2 + SPACE" so you know who is a lap or down from you ?

M

Post by M » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:24 pm

Typhoon wrote:Great Pitstop Mikool, next time, try getting it in your pit box!!! :ffs:
That's a legal pit position if I'm not mistaken.

Biteme

Post by Biteme » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:26 pm

M wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Great Pitstop Mikool, next time, try getting it in your pit box!!! :ffs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Why does KSR suck at FPS?

M

Post by M » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:26 pm

Flyboy69 wrote:Live M & JBR can go f..k themselves. M should get a steering wheel and stop playing with a PS2 controller and I think JBR was masturbating while trying to drive. What a load of shit.

On a good note Redvalinet seem to be doing really well, good stuff, but he was the only rookie I saw going alright.
Now why would I want to do that? No lap number, no nothing. That's pretty weak. O_o
Last edited by M on Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:27 pm

Guys I appreciate it was a tough race and there was some silly things done, I'm sure most of us suffered at sometime but this is a "PUBLIC FORUM" and swearing is absolutely "NOT ACCEPTABLE".

Please show a little maturity when posting, some of you guys complain at the lack of skill of your fellow competitors during the race, but your lack of skill when posting in the forums puts you at a level way below them.
Inspector

---

chronic

Post by chronic » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:28 pm

Haha flyboy cracked his face off. :D

mikool

Post by mikool » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:29 pm

Biteme wrote:
M wrote:
LOL... But come on bite, thats old. you got no new stuff?
Mikool...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Flyboy69

Post by Flyboy69 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:34 pm

M wrote:
Flyboy69 wrote:Live M & JBR can go ferk themselves. M should get a steering wheel and stop playing with a PS2 controller and I think JBR was masturbating while trying to drive. What a load of shit.

On a good note Redvalinet seem to be doing really well, good stuff, but he was the only rookie I saw going alright.
Now why would I want to do that? No lap number, no nothing. That's pretty weak. O_o
I havent got the time to go though the replay and count the number of times you caused a problem with me or someone else.
No, he didnt slam into you, he didnt bump you, he didnt nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbing son, is racing.

M

Post by M » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:35 pm

*Snore*

Then why post?

Biteme

Post by Biteme » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:35 pm

mikool wrote:
Biteme wrote:
M wrote: That's a legal pit position if I'm not mistaken.
LOL... But come on bite, thats old. you got no new stuff?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Why does KSR suck at FPS?

Flyboy69

Post by Flyboy69 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:40 pm

M wrote:*Snore*

Then why post?
Because I can ;p
No, he didnt slam into you, he didnt bump you, he didnt nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbing son, is racing.