Nascar CTS League - Race 12 Coca-Cola® SuperSpeedway(Enduro)

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:59 am

It's probably our countries shitty network rob :/
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:43 am

rob_c57 wrote:
BAZZIL wrote:It's the lag that makes Rob move left and right, not his driving :)
Well . . . if that's the case, if it's the distance, then I won't come to the next series . . . no dramas . . . and no . . . I'm not bitching or being defencive.
It's just the lag Rob. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not.

While I had a rock solid connection, and saw no warping at all during the enduro, apparently my truck was lagging a touch. I've seen a lot worse before.

I'd like to thank Telecom's dsl product for that _b I hope your irony detector has gone off
YouTube videos

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:30 am

Rob.....I followed you a couple of times but wasn't aware of any serious lag, be a shame to lose you, your comments and race skills add to the league as a whole :)

Biteme

Post by Biteme » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:50 am

Eagle32 wrote:Someone give Biteme a happy pill and a :grouphug:
I don't wanna hug I wanna fight ;p

Rob, I was not saying your lag/wobbling was intolerable I was mearly pointing out that it was irritating enough to want to get past you. I have not noticed it in earlier races so it may have been a one off, hardly a reason to quit the league.

What annoyed me was the, I'm so good but what about him crap.
I get enough of that during the day thanks. :rolleyes: :)
Why does KSR suck at FPS?

Inspector
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Inspector » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:08 pm

thetron wrote:newbie question: Does anyone know how to get started?

Where can i download this CTS mod?

Welcome to SimCentral mate. I have just noticed your post and am not sure if anyone else has replied to you.

Standby on this at the moment as we are in discusion on where we go from here with the CTS League having just finished. It is quite likely we will return to CUP cars which are standard for Nascar so no MOD is required. Just keep an eye on this forum and you will see what is happening. If you are unsure of anything please ask and we will be glad to help. Remember to check out SimRacerHQ as well and throw me a PM if you don't want to ask here in the forum.

Welcome once again and we look forward to hearing more from you and racing with you soon.
Inspector

---

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:59 pm

Prometheus wrote:
rob_c57 wrote:
BAZZIL wrote:It's the lag that makes Rob move left and right, not his driving :)
Well . . . if that's the case, if it's the distance, then I won't come to the next series . . . no dramas . . . and no . . . I'm not bitching or being defencive.
It's just the lag Rob. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not.

While I had a rock solid connection, and saw no warping at all during the enduro, apparently my truck was lagging a touch. I've seen a lot worse before.

I'd like to thank Telecom's dsl product for that _b I hope your irony detector has gone off
Prom....your connection seemed solid when we were drafting together. I think there was only one driver that blinked on my once, but I also blinked on him. After that everything was solid.
Odie

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:23 pm

Ta. I got some comment from Snake ? I think as we were drafting for a while.

Feeling and blood circulation has returned to my right arm too :D
YouTube videos

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:47 pm

Prometheus wrote:Feeling and blood circulation has returned to my right arm too :D
Heh, my neck is mostly moving again now too :)

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:26 pm

I must say, that was hella fun!!

The last couple of laps were out the window. I was in 11th and had Odie in my sights. I was not thinking about passing him having any impact on his points, all I was after was enough to pass Mattly for 9th overall. Inspector and Bazz were pushing Typhoon for points and coming up on the inside of me, Bold was in front of me but I was drafting with Dan as I hadnt clicked that the funny coloured car was Bold as he connected l8.
There were just cars everywhere and I didnt know quite where to put myself.

Great race!

Sorry for the fright there Bite, nice to see that N2003's collision detection can be quite good at times. I was not concentrating and the easy pass was made just a little scarey.

Been a good season and a Credit to the Ron, Inspector, Riven, Prom and all other contributors.

Thanks also to the sponsers.

Well done Odie!!

and Well done SimTV.
"Run Yasmine Run"

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:08 pm

That last lap was intense Unbound.....to me that is where the real racing was the battle for 8, 9, 10 positions. As the train was coming, all I keep thinking was there goes those extra points I needed. I'm just glad it was all clean and no one was taken out during the battle. Inspector did the team thing and helped push his team around for one more lap to help him in his bid for a position.

Why is everyone complaining about being sore after running an Enduro, you all must be old men. I was ready to run another 100% race after that one. :D
Odie

Eagle32

Post by Eagle32 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:24 pm

odonohuesp wrote:Why is everyone complaining about being sore after running an Enduro, you all must be old men. I was ready to run another 100% race after that one. :D
Sounds like a challenge to me. How about we do a back to back double enduro to end next season. 100% Coke followed by 5min piss break followed by 100% Daytona ? :p
Cop: Are you OK?
Randolph: I don't know. I'm kinda ****ed up in general, so it's hard to gauge.
- Death to Smoochy

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:33 pm

Eagle32 wrote:
odonohuesp wrote:Why is everyone complaining about being sore after running an Enduro, you all must be old men. I was ready to run another 100% race after that one. :D
Sounds like a challenge to me. How about we do a back to back double enduro to end next season. 100% Coke followed by 5min piss break followed by 100% Daytona ? :p

I'm all for it and how about we start at Midnight :D
Odie