Post by DAZA » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:01 pm

Series1 Round1

Indianapolis 19th June 2005

Server will open at 8.30pm
IP = 218.101.50.243
Password = DAZA (all in caps)
Ventrilo = Inspire.net.nz >Nascar "OWR Series" room

Dont delay :eek: .... signup today :mosh:
Last edited by DAZA on Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:14 pm

Woohoo, great race guys.
Had a good draft with DAZA for a while, slight mistake on a corner let me through then it was a bit lonely until the pitstop.................spun and lost it entering and had to go around again, made a reasonable stop and then held the lead till the end. :)

Setups were obviously a problem , all I used were the ones DAZA posted in the original thread!
Looking forward to next week :)

AK_SLIMER

Post by AK_SLIMER » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:49 pm

i was for real when i said we should restart and id share my set i was at a unfair advantage i pulled over and got in your cars u were redlining in 6th gear at 220 or so i was at 226 in 5th gear i aint trying to win like that

besides i like to make friends and running a way better set then everybody else on opening day of the sunday night race makes for a shitty furture of having fun close racing is much better so like that mad marty dude says treat as you want to be treated anyways

i have sets will share ak_slimer@comcast.net

Slimer

AK_SLIMER

indy set

Post by AK_SLIMER » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:55 pm

try this but ajust make 5th gear what 6th gear was and 6th gear add 1 click
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DAZA

Post by DAZA » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:54 am

thanks Slimer _b .....those will come in handy for all players

it was my blue with the "setups".....it should have been fixed, but I assumed that everyone downloaded the JB's sets available on the "Sunday Indy" post (page 2 ...halfway down)...thats what I was using
...but you know what they say about people who assume things :crazy: :larf:

for the next round maybe the sets should be fixed or on thursday practise drivers could swap sets?? ....what do the rest of yas think?

Slim .....get Ventrilo for the next round .....I didnt have time to read what you texted (Tony was right up me chuff ..... ;p :D) and then you were gone

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:23 am

AK_SLIMER wrote:i was for real when i said we should restart and id share my set i was at a unfair advantage i pulled over and got in your cars u were redlining in 6th gear at 220 or so i was at 226 in 5th gear i aint trying to win like that

besides i like to make friends and running a way better set then everybody else on opening day of the sunday night race makes for a shitty furture of having fun close racing is much better so like that mad marty dude says treat as you want to be treated anyways

i have sets will share ak_slimer@comcast.net

Slimer
_b _b _b _b _b _b Great attitude there Slimer...

Close fun racing is what we want for sure. These things will sort themselves out in time, that's why we are testing things in a short series to start with, awesome. :)
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:13 am

Apologies to andy, got out of postion in turn 2 and gave you a tap.