NZNL - Race 8 - Cass County

Keen to join in? check out what's going on at KSR
odonohuesp

Re: re

Post by odonohuesp » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:51 am

MadMarty13 wrote:that track sucks using game pad lol right front is gone after 7 laps blew it 4 times coming into pits causing 3 drive throughs.
Oh please tell me you are kidding about the gamepad
Odie

wide load

Post by wide load » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:59 am

[quote="Big Al"]Team Google started the race together and we finished together...funny thing is we hardly saw each other during the race, apart from when wideload punted me entering pits O_o

quote]

At the speed you were going you wouldnt have made the pits. ;p

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:18 am

Well, what an interesting race. As I've exceeded my data cap and roll over date is the 24th, I'm currently throttled to a speed of @56k :Puke: so decided not to use Ventrillo this week and just have the game.

And not having Vent makes it very interesting ! A lot harder to read the mind of the driver in front. But still fun.

Were there many crashes ??? Spotter seemed to be very quiet on the race track, only called out a couple - well compared to the Riki race from the week before when he would've lost his voice.

It's nice to drive with a nice wheel now, so had some good team racing for a while. I think I owe an apologies to Jay for me pulling out of the pits onto the race line suddenly - the ol' glance in the mirror and nothing there, quick check of F2 looks clear, glance in the mirror again and suddenly there's someone D:

Last pitstop, something went weird. Entered it as 3rd, came out at 9th but I just got gas and tyres. Oh well. And some nice racing with Riven for the last few laps - nice and challenging. On the very last corner, I tried just a touch too hard thinking I could get you on the exit of the corner and squealed away most of my right front.

A 4th ! Yee har, best of season so far. And makes up for the embarrassing failures earlier in the season.
YouTube videos

Dick Trickle

Post by Dick Trickle » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:35 am

I had a fuken shocker last night.

:Puke:
Monster

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:39 am

Was running sweetly, car felt good, made up some spots by avoiding the first ding, then the effing game CTD's. :ffs: Rejoined but by that stage I lost 3 laps. Still, my 31st position still beat Flyboy though ;p
Don't make me destroy you.

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:01 am

Great come back wood! _b I try holding you off but you were just to fast.

Had my best race so far started was in the top 10 all day apart from when I made a pit stop. Seemed to in a battle with theboldone for most of the race.

I was thought I was going to get 5th but then I took the white flag and all I could see in my mirrors was the blue and white of wood try holding him off going into turn 3 he just drove around still finished 6th my best result

And more importantly I’m pretty shore that I’m not going to get a penalty

See ya next week in Miami

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:21 am

Happy wrote:Ooer, Priorities for Team Monsters, I expect ze DuDs will be extending their lead next week also >8D
Job training comes before Games....LOL

Yes the DuDs may extend their lead, unless you guys have some disasters, not wishing you any ill-luck of course, we don't operate like that. :)
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:41 am

I have to say that was in my opinion the cleanest Nascar race I've ever been in _b I only had to dodge other cars twice in the whole race :)

I spent most of the race in about 4th place looking good for a decent finish untill after the last pit.. I just wasn't driving fast enough in my last stint, wore my tyres to quickly and watched Riven, Wood, Bazz, and Murphy drive past and get away.. Still, 8th is about the best finish I've had this season :)

Ive got no complaints this week Murphy, you drove well :)

Biteme

Post by Biteme » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:19 pm

Happy wrote:Cracking race >8p
Did anyone notice Bite-me's sterling effort ?
:rofl:
Why does KSR suck at FPS?

Prometheus
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Prometheus » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:17 pm

Murphy's Law wrote:And more importantly I’m pretty shore that I’m not going to get a penalty
Of what I saw of your driving, well done _b _b It was a clean - normal - race by a lot of people, as it should be.
YouTube videos

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:41 pm

We made it difficult for Prom this week for video coverage :D
Odie

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:09 pm

Murphy's Law wrote: And more importantly I’m pretty shore that I’m not going to get a penalty
Yus good racing there Murphy :)
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:41 pm

Tony...good recap...just one thing...we are at Homestead next week...and I believe Zen Joltis the following week.
Odie

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:25 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I was just seeing if you were awake, well done Odie :o :o .......shows someone reads it :D

Jay

Post by Jay » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:17 pm

Prometheus wrote: It's nice to drive with a nice wheel now, so had some good team racing for a while. I think I owe an apologies to Jay for me pulling out of the pits onto the race line suddenly - the ol' glance in the mirror and nothing there, quick check of F2 looks clear, glance in the mirror again and suddenly there's someone.

No worries mate. It didn't effect me any.

TonyG

Post by TonyG » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:54 am

Drivers under Investigation

Danman -time 6:49