New to KSR - Hello

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
DURTYEF3

New to KSR - Hello

Post by DURTYEF3 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Hey guys,

Just got my hands on a copy of Rfactor, damn great game. Running it with my G25 wheel, still getting the hang of things and thought it bout time i join up here and learn more about it.

Currently need to do a few updates to it, gotta wait for my cap /broadband.

Anyone done a Honda VTEC mod? or the likes /imports etc. I have seen various mods on youtube and i know theres a few available. Keen to get my hands on the Stocky mod too _b

I will definitly do a search for them, but if any of you can link some that would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

- Future plans are to build a cockpit for my setup. Hopefully in the near future :crazy:

Matt

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Re: New to KSR - Hello

Post by Bold » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:50 pm

Welcome to the forum!

If you haven't found it already, http://www.rfactorcentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is the place to go for mods. Virtually every mod available for rfactor is on that site.

There's a few import mods there, the likes of Evo's WRX's and Skylines, cant see any vtecs though..

panther

Post by panther » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 pm

welcome to KSR.
AS Bold said, RFC will fill your needs for legal mods/tracks etc.
I believe there is a Honda Civic mod in the WIP section at RFC. Havent looked in a while, just going from memory. Certainly hasnt been released yet.
sex should be like a Honda: slow obscene and loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:48 pm

Welcome :)
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Hey rFactor and a G25, excellent start :) now for the addiction to really set in heh