Hey

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
Salad

Hey

Post by Salad » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Hey

I've only been driving with a wheel for a few weeks now, so I'm still pretty new to driving with a wheel. I've got a Driving Force GT. Pretty happy with it for the price. I've played a lot of GT in the past. Got everything gold in GT5 except for the vettle rubbish, but that was all with a controller.

Not sure what else I'm supposed to say lol.

BK

Re: Hey

Post by BK » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Welcome to KSR...

We have another league starting at the end of Oct. Check this thread: http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/v ... 49&t=18434

Download the mod and get some practice before the league starts. For new drivers we like to get them online before a league starts and see how they handle a car and being around real people instead AI's. It can be quite different :)

Here's links to race rules and Team Speak to read:

Race rules

Team speak

Catch you on the track...

BK

Salad

Post by Salad » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:56 am

Grabbed the mod + maps. Not sure how to register with the points thing, but will probably get a better grip on the car before I sort that. I'm pretty sloppy but progressing. :)

Salad

Post by Salad » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:22 pm

For new drivers we like to get them online before a league starts and see how they handle a car and being around real people instead AI's. It can be quite different :)
If you still want to do this, ready when you are now. :)

We can schedule a time, or just jump on TS when you're free. I'll try remember to jump on TS whenever I'm free I'm sure we'll both be on at the same time at some stage.

BK

Post by BK » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Just waiting on the server to be sorted and then can jump on. Hopefully it won't be too long...