Introductions

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
AleBeerenhoff

Introductions

Post by AleBeerenhoff » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:48 am

Hey guys,

Just thought I would pop in and say hello. I joined up last week, after hoping I could find a NZ (local) site where there was some timezone appropriate online racing...hopefully KSR is where it is at (have been a member over at Simjunkies for a while and also was part of an early days ICONZ GTR2 group).

Time is a bit short for me personally at the moment - what with a toddler, and training (70.3 Ironman multisport silly stuff) - but really miss the old days of GTR2 racing.

Am paid up on iRacing too - but pretty unenthusiastic about it if I am honest (sitting currently with a B Class road licence)....and am also have an rFactor2 lifetime licence, which I was hoping KSR was going to help me make more use of...but it would seem rfactor is still where its at for you fellas....So I might be sitting on the fence for a while, but hope to meet a few of you in and around the forums and if possible on track.

Cheers
Troy (racing as AleBeerenhoff - long story) :D

Riven
Server Guru

Re: Introductions

Post by Riven » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:55 am

Hey Ale,

That last GTR2 series was epic! We need more of that.

AleBeerenhoff

Post by AleBeerenhoff » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Indeed. It wasn't only the close quality racing that was great, but also the comradary we had within the group...fast, slow, inbetweem it didn't matter - we were all there to have a good time...hoping to get back to some of that maybe here at KSR.

So from looking around I need to get my hands on rfactor (ie not rFactor2) if I am going to get in amongst anything yeah?

So many haters for rf2 - not sure where it's coming from, as I enjoy it...but then again maybe I am just out of touch :D

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:25 pm

I also bought it, but havent touched it in ages.

Too many other things to do.

rF1 on Steam for NZD$30
http://store.steampowered.com/app/339790/