New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
bassist367

Post by bassist367 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Looked at this site quite a few times in the past. Being using Rfactor and Rfactor 2 with a bit of IRacing for a few years. Generally I just enjoy racing AI on my own but looking to see if someone can point me in the right direction to download NZ speedways for Rfactor 1

They used to be on KDSR website but url is now broken? also looking for Hampton Downs

I really enjoy BOZ Sprint cars so if there is a good league based on NZ Tracks
I also see Kokpit racing look like they have some awesome Modifieds I would love to get my hands on!

Cheers
Adam

Mike

Re: New Member

Post by Mike » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Hey Adam, welcome to KSR. I think Matt may be able to help you out with regards to speedways and such.

Bull

Re: New Member

Post by Bull » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:08 pm

As far as Speedway stuff goes, majority of the tracks and the NZ Superstocks mod is over at NZDR now (http://nzdr.boards.net/)

Other mods like NZ Streetstocks, Midgets, Sprintcars etc were all hosted recently at SRNZ but SRNZ has closed its doors start of this year, I personally have the streetstocks as I made the mod, but unsure who else hosts the other mods.

The stuff Kokpit has made is a closed community - you have to know someone to be "Invited" in, and then they have a membership fee and very strict rules that you have to adhere to in order to remain a member. Its a bit of an "Gentlemans Club" so to speak over there. They have their own self created mods that they haven't made available to the public.