AllPowerNoTraction Intro

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
AllPowerNoTraction

AllPowerNoTraction Intro

Post by AllPowerNoTraction » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:43 am

Hey guys I'm Ricki, I'm 25 and I live in Mosgiel, Dunedin. I've been a fan of speedway racing since my Dad started racing in the Mini grade when i was a kid. Stockcars and StreetStocks has always been my favorite grades, I'm hoping sometime soon to travel to a Stockcar teams champs, watching it on video just doesn't do it justice.

I did a demo derby a couple of years ago in the first road car i owned, A 1983 Mazda 323. Went pretty well for what it was until a volvo backed into the front destroying the dizzy :dazed:

I raced a bit of Stockcar Heat on a casual basis and i'm interested in getting back into the community and going for a skid, possibly even get into the newbie league at some stage.

My stepdad may also be interested in joining up later on, and I'm sure my 6 year old would love to be let loose on single player :larf:

Mike

Re: AllPowerNoTraction Intro

Post by Mike » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:32 am

Hey Ricki, welcome to KSR :)

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Hey Riki, welcome.

We'll be aranging the final league for 2016 soon, so keep an eye out.

Bull

Post by Bull » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:00 pm

This community isn't overly Speedway inclined though, so most of the racing here is on the tarmac stuff.

There is some great Superstock, Streetstock, Stockcar mods etc out there for rFactor though.