Hello from the other side of the world!

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
Ole Marius Myrvold

Hello from the other side of the world!

Post by Ole Marius Myrvold » Tue May 23, 2017 4:53 am

Hi all! :)

I'm Ole from Norway, and have been simracing for half my life, starting out with Grand Prix Legends in 2004. I have found my simracing home at racedepartment where I run the rally-league with some help from Michael, I also run in an endurance series with Michael. He have talked about this place now and then, and when I heard a bit over a day ago that you guys were planning to run at Indy with the DW12 I decided that I just had to join up for that. So that's the main reason for me to join here.
As long as I am without a regular job however, I might show up for other races as well, as that works time-wise for me :)

kerryland

Re: Hello from the other side of the world!

Post by kerryland » Tue May 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Ole Marius Myrvold wrote:Hi all! :)
As long as I am without a regular job however, I might show up for other races as well, as that works time-wise for me :)
Welcome aboard. Funny that it works out time-wise for you, in Norway, yet I won't be racing because I reckon it will run too late, and I need my beauty sleep!

Bull

Re: Hello from the other side of the world!

Post by Bull » Tue May 23, 2017 2:05 pm

kerryland wrote:
Ole Marius Myrvold wrote:Hi all! :)
Welcome aboard. Funny that it works out time-wise for you, in Norway, yet I won't be racing because I reckon it will run too late, and I need my beauty sleep!
It wont be running any later than our usual league night - depending on yellows it will be no later than 10:30.

Welcome Ole :) Great to see you here and we look forward to racing alongside you.

We primarily race circuit cars, so if thats your thing, we will be posting an announcement for our next series coming up soon after our Simdy event _b