G'day everyone. Just registered, new guy lol

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
Drummo76

G'day everyone. Just registered, new guy lol

Post by Drummo76 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:59 pm

My name is Adrian Drummond. I live in Medowie, NSW, Australia. I am 40 year old, married with 3 children. I currently work in the motor industry as a detailer after 7 years in sales for various manufacturer's.

I used to race carts and moto (enduro) until I met my wife when I was 21 and had the tin lids lol. I am still pretty handy with a car and bike and enjoy wringing the necks of them whenever I get the opportunity.

I started taking the sim racing a bit more seriously when I got off the PlayStation and bought a rig and started running rF1. That in turn evolved into me running iracing for about 18 months. I have my A licence in road with irating around 2k. Then I got a new pc and a oculus rift. Once I had been frustrated enough of the tyre physics in that sim, studio 397 included vr support for rf2, I have been using that primarily and I have let my iracing subscription expire.

I love driving open wheel and classic cars (car with a clutch). I enjoy racing others so I am looking forward to being involved in racing in this community.

I'm a open book so if anyone has any questions, please ask away.

Bull

Re: G'day everyone. Just registered, new guy lol

Post by Bull » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Welcome, glad you found the site and managed to sign up!

All our series/leagues info is in the KSR Leagues & Events forum - the Caterhams I mentioned to you on FB start next week so be sure to get in for that!

Remember our events are NZ time to so be sure to allow those couple of hours for ya - we do start later to help accommodate our friends across the ditch :)