Noob inbound

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
Murphy's Law

Re: Noob inbound

Post by Murphy's Law » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 pm

IF you want I will be jumping on around 7pm so can help if you get up to speed and sort out any issue that you might have Plus I will share my setup and give some times if you like.

Erik

Post by Erik » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Murphy's Law wrote:IF you want I will be jumping on around 7pm so can help if you get up to speed and sort out any issue that you might have Plus I will share my setup and give some times if you like.
Ah yes looks like I missed practice :shy: .. sorry about that, had to take care of the kids first. How does one join the server, as it's private I believe? I hope to be able to catch the next practice round.

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Practice is still ongoing, jump on Discord and join us, if you don't feel comfortable after prctice you don't need to race, but you'll probably be fine too. also, I'll PM you the server password.

Erik

Post by Erik » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Thanks Mike. I got Discord installed now. I'm on the channel now. (Tazz)

Erik

Post by Erik » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Well that was the first string of races.. thank again for letting me join and apologies for those that I may inadvertently have taken off the track. O_o :p

Being all very new to this, it was a tremendous learning school and I can't wait for the next series of events! _b _b

Happy holidays and see you in the next year! :Party:

MadaMaoriJR

Post by MadaMaoriJR » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:06 am

Erik wrote:Well that was the first string of races.. thank again for letting me join and apologies for those that I may inadvertently have taken off the track. O_o :p

Being all very new to this, it was a tremendous learning school and I can't wait for the next series of events! _b _b

Happy holidays and see you in the next year! :Party:
Thanks for coming and joining the fun out there :) . You did really well IMHO , improving every week , so top show indeed _b