Hey there

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
Wombat

Hey there

Post by Wombat » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:29 pm

G'day guys, new member, saw your group c and thought it looked like a blast. Been an on and off sim racing for a couple years now, been slowly returning into the fray. Not very fast, but i do my best to keep the car straight and out of everyones way :P

Never really knuckled down and learnt Rfactor 2, but its such an amazing sim i'm ready to put the time in and if not master, at least enjoy it.

Hoping to come along for the Group C Enduro madness, and always looking for other races, any car/track combo. Long as i have some time to practice hehe.

Live in Oz, NSW Australia, so of course i watch the V8s whenever i get the chance. Hoping to run them sometime too.

Cheers for the help on Facebook, was awesome.

-Keiron/Wombat

Bull

Re: Hey there

Post by Bull » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Welcome Kieron, hope you enjoy your time here.

Murphy's Law

Post by Murphy's Law » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:49 pm

Hey man and welcome

We have multiple seasons every year In RF2 and plenty of fun nights with other games like Wreckfest. Feel free to join in on any of them.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:53 am

Thanks for the warm welcome :) looking forward to running.

Been doing my best to get practice in the group c, its one heck of a car haha. Talk about pucker moments.

Erik

Post by Erik » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:20 am

Welcome! :) Always nice to see new people join us. And don't worry about not being so fast, I'm relatively new to all this and certainly not the fastest either. The KSR server is up and publicly available at the moment (though we usually put a password on it once the series starts again) so feel free to practice. The guys here are all very friendly and helpful and will happily share setups if they are online as well.