Saffa NZ Racer

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
been_soop

Saffa NZ Racer

Post by been_soop » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:55 pm

Hi everyone

Ive seen some of you on track (those with the KSR liveries) and thought I'd check it out. Glad I did.

I'm on iRacing mostly, with some ACC from time to time when the mood strikes. GT cars mainly, but some prototype and single seater action too.

I build some DIY sim stuff, with the latest being a Porsche RSR replica steering wheel.

I am the team owner of OnTheMark SIMSPORT (some may have seen our cars on track). We run most special events and weekend endurance events.

Im from South Africa, been in NZ for 3 years and have been sim racing since Jan 2020. Looking to join an NZ based league, and hope this is going to be it!

While writing this im at work, but when I'm home I will join the discord and see whats happening there.

Thanks for having me, hope to do some racing soon!

Bull

Re: Saffa NZ Racer

Post by Bull » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:12 pm

Welcome!

The forum is really only used these days for event details etc, all our discussion and race chat is on our discord these days!

Be sure to click on 'new members' channel and grab the iRacers role - this will give you access to all our iRacing channels on Discord.

We primarily race on Tuesday nights, and we usually enter drivers and teams in special events and officials - as you have seen with our cars on track!

Look forward to seeing you on track