Intros….again

New here? Say Hi and introduce yourself.
Bulldog

Intros….again

Post by Bulldog » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:39 am

HI all Craig Brock here, I was listening to Mr Pluck not really know who I was in the endurance broadcast so I thought I best introduce myself (again).

I’ve returned to Sim racing many times over the years. I’ve been a heavy sim racer (and general gamer) most of my life and I’m 48 in March! I’m in IT and have pretty much played every racer you can think of being a car and bike nut (think 4d sports driving, Micropose F1 Grand Prix, GPL, LFS, NASCAR etc. I bought a thrust master steering wheel and pedals with my student loan in 1995 and never looked back. I used to race with Kiwi racing back circa 2002 and I’ve been a fairly silent member on here since 2008. I’m on most platforms or games as Bulldognz.

On a personal front, I’m originally from Melbourne Australia I came over when I was 13 in 1989. Brock family linkage, my dad is Peter Brock’s cousin and they grew up together on the family farm. I’ve raced classic cars and others in real life and motorbikes, started car clubs, built race cars etc.

I’m based in west Auckland.

I’m sure I’ve raced with a bunch of people here in the past. Iracing wise I did a stint with the 2k cup guys during covid and did the racing local series with SVG, Lawson, Mcglaughlin, Cassidy and many more which was ace.

Bull

Re: Intros….again

Post by Bull » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:22 pm

If broadcast becomes a regular thing we will look into having a broadcast player information form set up for drivers to share info and insight into themselves should they wish to do so