Pics from the v8's

For all aspects of real world racing, and general motoring chit chat
Trooper

Pics from the v8's

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:20 pm

Skaife in the pits in the morning...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one's ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone."
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:21 pm

jacks daniels cars....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one's ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone."
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:22 pm

here we go :drive:
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:22 pm

miss v8 supercar and moi :D
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:23 pm

v8 girls and moi :D
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:24 pm

hydralink gals :D
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:25 pm

fusion gorls :D
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:25 pm

start of race
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:26 pm

more v8 girls :D
- Bruce McLaren

Trooper

Post by Trooper » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:27 pm

last of the pics of the cars as there very fast and hard to get with a phone camera...
- Bruce McLaren

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:20 pm

Good on ya mate _b I'm too shy to take pics of the girlies with anything less than a 300mm zoom lens :dazed:
Don't make me destroy you.

Revolva

Post by Revolva » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:30 pm

hahaha, that fusion girl on the left used to be in my class at school. Gotta love the 18 year olds out and about.