Teamspeak 3

Computers, gadgets, electronics, mobiles, networking - it's all here.
Bull

Teamspeak 3

Post by Bull » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:41 pm

I know switching TS3 was brought up a while ago, but was wandering how the progress was going for it?

I believe Inspire already is hosting a TS3 server for the NZStockcarHeat guys and Ive been using it regularly over @ SimCentral and it is a vast improvement over TS2.

Would be good to see it get implemented sometime?

Cheers

Feel free to stick this in the right forum, I stuck it in here cause most of the head honchos seem to read this forum the most

hawkins

Re: Teamspeak 3

Post by hawkins » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 pm

agreed ts3 is very crisp and clear .. much nicer than the ts2 layout also .. however bull .... have you got a headset yet i can only imagine how much more annoying your feedback will be if its even louder !
WELLINGTONWILDCATS BRINGING BACK THE BIFF

When life throws you a curve , Slam it down a gear and hit the apex harder !!!!!

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:46 pm

hawkins wrote:agreed ts3 is very crisp and clear .. much nicer than the ts2 layout also .. however bull .... have you got a headset yet i can only imagine how much more annoying your feedback will be if its even louder !
But it will be clearer feedback! eh! Improvement _b
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

OzGTRXU1

Post by OzGTRXU1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:23 pm

We have had ts3 over at TeamOz for ages now..
It's so much better then ts2..
If you have a G15 I think it is.. There is a heap of stuff that works with that to..
Anyway well worth the change over from the old set up..