KSR vs SCu Wednesday 2nd March from 8pm

Gear up Marine, we're going in!
Bull

Re: KSR vs SCu Wednesday 2nd March from 8pm

Post by Bull » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm

spanky_nz wrote:
Bull wrote: End of the day you set a time/date and told us to be there. A few of us said Wednesdays didn't suit but that didn't matter cause SCu spoke and thats it.
Ummm..... would care to say that again Bull. Plain wrong and out of line.
Harding Jr wrote: A time: We can cut out Monday's and Tuesday nights (before 10) with KSR racing taking place then. How about a Wednesday night starting at 9.30pm? How does that work for everyone?
(Gives time for dinner, finishing work for some etc.)

Calm it down Chainsaw. I lost 1 friend and one ex colleague in the quake. You have anything to say to me now hot shot. How dare you start to use the quake as a way of trolling in the forums.
Notice the question mark Spanky? Harding was ASKING If it suited before confirming anything. You should try it sometime.

I lost a friend as well in the Quake, it affected every single one of us.

Chainsaw

Post by Chainsaw » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 pm

GF i didnt start this at all and no its not cool, i find it a very serious matter and to have unbound start all this crap wishing that bull had died in the earth quake doesnt make you fellas look very cool you pillack! I lost sombody as well mate, so dont try go one up! I didnt loose an ex work mate how ever! This has all gone crazy, why dont we all just drop it? S**t happens!

Chainsaw
I have probably rolled a Superstock more times than most Superstock drivers. This is because I race on the absolute limit week in and week out. - Hemi 9/9/11

Bull

Post by Bull » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Chainsaw wrote:GF i didnt start this at all and no its not cool, i find it a very serious matter and to have unbound start all this crap wishing that bull had died in the earth quake doesnt make you fellas look very cool you pillack! I lost sombody as well mate, so dont try go one up! I didnt loose an ex work mate how ever! This has all gone crazy, why dont we all just drop it? S**t happens!

Chainsaw
The whole matter with UnbounD was sorted 10 years ago Chainsaw ya doofus lol, we kissed and made up :larf:

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:22 pm

So ............ I had fun the other night.

Growler

Post by Growler » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 pm

C'mon guys. Its pointless going on about comments people made. I'm sure everyone involved with Christchurch in some form or another is a little stressed.
And knocking KSR/SCU and it's members just gets everyones back up.
Chainsaw - Unbound has been around for many years. Unbound is...well...Unbound. Some of his comments may lack tact - but he means well!
Lets back on topic on how we are going to own SCu again!

Bull

Post by Bull » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Growler wrote: Lets back on topic on how we are going to own SCu again!
Its a given thing, we don't need to talk about it because we know it will happen :larf:

Chainsaw

Post by Chainsaw » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Growler wrote:C'mon guys. Its pointless going on about comments people made. I'm sure everyone involved with Christchurch in some form or another is a little stressed.
And knocking KSR/SCU and it's members just gets everyones back up.
Chainsaw - Unbound has been around for many years. Unbound is...well...Unbound. Some of his comments may lack tact - but he means well!
Lets back on topic on how we are going to own SCu again!
Yeah good comment, sorry! Bring it on!
I have probably rolled a Superstock more times than most Superstock drivers. This is because I race on the absolute limit week in and week out. - Hemi 9/9/11

wide load

Post by wide load » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:33 pm

;)
Last edited by wide load on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Growler

Post by Growler » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 pm

We didn't really need that Wide...

Bull

Post by Bull » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 pm

wide load wrote:I know now why most senior members left KSR. q- Because of the immature behavior and remarks that are shown in this thread started to creep into all the threads. Chainsaw and Bull I think you are both out of line with some comments made. Chainsaw like you said, you dont know Unbound, so why did you take it upon yourself to slag someone off that you dont know or have spoken to before. Your just a right little arsehole. Reply and say what you want about me as I wont be visiting these forums again.

Long Live SIMCENTRAL, a clan and forum for the educated
You just did exactly what you said was bad about here. Actions speak louder then words, so you should really back up your statements with actions cause your sure as hell not doing it atm.

Sulley

Post by Sulley » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Bloody hell..I'm stumped why is the forum more violent than the game we supposed to be talking about...

I bowled up on Wednesday, had my ass handed to me on a silver platter, took in stride (mostly) and saw the brighter side...

Yes the Christchurch situation is just, god knows how your coping down there guys..I had to stop watching the news, was just too upsetting to watch.....

I'm not even sure what all the vitriol is all about, but please for the luv of mike or susan (whichever way ya roll), calm the hell down and ALL treat each other with respect...

I for one learned the hard way (heart attack) to learn to take a chill pill..so please, just everyone take a breath.

I had a good time wednesday (when alive) chatting then dodging ye old nascar buddy's..so if anyone wants a slanging match, just take it somewhere's else ok, is gpforums still around :crazy:

Back to the game..I for one would like to have another go at some stage (having to learn some skill LOL) but hey is all good, now where's that invisible cloak, bugger my name aint Harry i'm doomed :D

That's my two pence (senior err old KSR member) for what is worth.

:grouphug:
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

UnbounD
Bloody SimTV!

Post by UnbounD » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Best we get back on topic, I have apologized in here somewhere.
"Run Yasmine Run"

Chainsaw

Post by Chainsaw » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 pm

wide load wrote:;)
_b good one!

Riftcreator

Post by Riftcreator » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:20 am

Sulley wrote:is gpforums still around :crazy:
What's wrong with GP? other than Open Discission, that subforum makes my head hurt (:

Obsc3ne

Post by Obsc3ne » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:58 am

...........Seriously.........

Maaz

Post by Maaz » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:31 am

Riftcreator wrote:
What's wrong with GP? other than Open Discission, that subforum makes my head hurt (:
GP forums is where the start of this racing community came together years ago. We left there after issues with posting links to websites competing with GamePlanet and came here when this place was set up and called Simcentral.

We played games and disagreed a lot. It was funny to watch.

Boony

Post by Boony » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 am

Maaz wrote:
Riftcreator wrote:
GP forums is where the start of this racing community came together years ago. We left there after issues with posting links to websites competing with GamePlanet and came here when this place was set up and called Simcentral.

We played games and disagreed a lot. It was funny to watch.
Correct Maaz, this forum was know as Simcentral,Then it was change to its present name as it was more racing orienated and we moved to the current simcentral site.

After trolling through a page of crap.

I don't like hardcore that much as i feel it doesn't promote team work any more or less than normal mode. All it lets you do is pick the gun with the biggest magazine and the highest fire rate to spray bullets at the opponents hoping to hit any body part that results in a kill, even a foot kill.

Unfortunately I turned up late for this week match and didn't join seeing teams where even. Good to see a good turn out for both sides.

Also in saying that SCu dictated the time and day, this happened because we wante to play and while I lot of suggestions were made no progress towards a game date was made. I suppose this is to be expected when both groups have different gaming obligations.
I suggest for the next match we allow KSR to organize everything. Day time and server. This will eliminate the day time factor raised.

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 am

Remember its all just a game :)

Have only just read the last few pages and was tempted to just delete half the posts and lock the thread but it is what it is, how about lets just focus on the good things and be constructive in anything else that is said, cheers

Sounds like everyone that played had some fun and look forward to the next one, thanks to Spanky for sorting the server as well and am hoping for a few more to be played so I can get some Scu fragging in as well :)

Meh, locked....look forward to the next one with a new thread with more fun involved than politics :)