No match? Next Sunday 27th March

Gear up Marine, we're going in!
Harding Jr

No match? Next Sunday 27th March

Post by Harding Jr » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 pm

I've just gotten home from Rotorua looking forward to jump on in in the last few games of the BC2 match up... Guess we have lost a line of communication along the road somewhere. :o

So if the posts and teamspeak conversations have been forgotten here we go again... :larf:
Harding Jr wrote: So with all that being said on the next available Sunday if we cant book this week's server slot then next week's will be fine.

Sunday
Game Mode: Rush - Non-Hardcore
Teamspeak: Scu Teamspeak (can someone post teamspeak info in this thread for those that don't have it please)
8:20pm - shit talking/warm up games
8:30pm(ish) - Start the match up

Now from here on in (wont count the first two weeks as one was me vs SCu and last week was a draw) we will start a little points system. Now this means nothing but bragging rights so don't get to serious.

[*]The way our points system will be scored will be one each round. On each map we all have a defending and attacking round.
[*]Each map will have two rounds, if you win a round your team gets 1 point.
[*]Because on some maps the it is easier to defend or vise versa points from a round will only be added to your teams total if both teams have attacked and defended on the same map.
[*]The winner of the night if points are equal can be decided by a round done on an incomplete map. The point will not be added to the overall points.
Can server booking info be placed up in this thread please, once I see it I will update this main post with them :).
Last edited by Harding Jr on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Abilities are Only Limited by Those who try to Test Them
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

Aaron

Re: No match? Next Sunday 20th March

Post by Aaron » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm

27th*

Sulley

Re: No match? Next Sunday 20th March

Post by Sulley » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Sweet next week then..

It was by no means clear that tonight was all go...
"Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?"
Sulley – James P. “Sulley” Sullivan

"Laughter has more power than screams"

Harding Jr

Re: No match? Next Sunday 27th March

Post by Harding Jr » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 pm

opp's, Thanks Aaron _b .

It probably wasn't clear because a booking time wasn't placed up, which was probably because it wasn't clear that this was still set to go. A mistake on my part I thought I had informed the correct people on Wednesday about sorting out a server booking, as far as I know there could have been some difficulties or problems crop up with that. I dunno, it doesn't matter, we will get it sorted this time! :larf:
Our greatest glory is not that of success, Rather the way we rise after each fall

spanky_nz

Post by spanky_nz » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 am

We were on last night. Did not see any KSR at all.

We will be on again tonight playing BC or Test Drive. We will just decide what we feel like at the time once we are all on TeamSpeak.

Will probably book a server again for this Wednesday evening if anyone wants to join us..
SCu - the original

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Server booking info? _b

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 pm

spanky_nz

Post by spanky_nz » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 pm

So what happened to the Sunday night match that KSR was going to set up? We ended up waiting then all played on the public servers with Sas etc. KSR did not show :look:

I hope all that polling action wasnt for nothing! :crazy:
SCu - the original

Growler

Post by Growler » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 pm

spanky_nz wrote:So what happened to the Sunday night match that KSR was going to set up? We ended up waiting then all played on the public servers with Sas etc. KSR did not show :look:

I hope all that polling action wasnt for nothing! :crazy:
Ummm...I believe Harding asked you to book a server for Sunday night. A couple of posts up he asked for the details which never came.
As no server details were posted most people assumed it wasn't on...

spanky_nz

Post by spanky_nz » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Ummm.....no he never asked me.

His post above was about our regular Wednesday night BC SCu games. No need for details, just jump on TS with us on Wednesday night and join on us. Drop in gaming an SCu speciality :D

We had been pretty clearly told to stay out of it as this was a KSR organised event. Nothing to do with me at all.

The other SCu matches were planned, days/ times etc set by us and were casual friendly drop in games open to all. This Spruce Goose was a completely KSR organised, polled, and debated event, it has nothing to do with SCu. We were told just to turn up when you had finalized dates. We turned up last night and only Sas was there to fly your flag.
SCu - the original

Harding Jr

Post by Harding Jr » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Week one:
Harding Jr wrote:Can server booking info be placed up in this thread please, once I see it I will update this main post with them :).
After week one:
Harding Jr wrote:It probably wasn't clear because a booking time wasn't placed up. A mistake on my part I thought I had informed the correct people on Wednesday about sorting out a server booking
Week two:
Harding Jr wrote:Server booking info? _b
I fail to see this being my fault, I fail this to be a lack of communication on my part as I have tried on this forum which is where everything has been posted and also verbally via SCu Teamspeak to no avail. I give up.

spanky_nz

Post by spanky_nz » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Sorry but ummm at which point in any of those quotes are you actually identitfying me or anyone at SCu to make the booking for you and KSR? I was told by your guys that you lot would take care of it. We organized and got multiple games going, its not rocket science. KSR then said they would organize the next one as you all needed to sort out dates etc. At no point did anyone ask me to make a booking for them. I would have been more than happy to explain how to do it if you asked me. I dont check KSR everyday. If you wanted to ask us then you should pop on over to SCu and post up there not here. There is just a correct way of doing things.

As we told you we were playing BC almost every night. A few KSR guys joined us on many occasions and at no point to did any of us think that SCu was in anyway organizing the KSR match. Any more of my ideas in your poll thread and Im sure I would have been shown the door.

I presumed you had it all sorted and had someone booking it for you. No one contacted us directly. You never "informed" me of any such thing.

Surely you could have just booked it for yourselves?
SCu - the original

spanky_nz

Post by spanky_nz » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Just come and join us on the public servers Harding. You are always welcome to squad with us and we are playing almost every night at the moment. _b Infact I'm moving you higher up the SCu friends list than Bull now Harding. Sorry Bull we all knew this day would come... ;)
SCu - the original

Bull

Post by Bull » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 pm

spanky_nz wrote:Just come and join us on the public servers Harding. You are always welcome to squad with us and we are playing almost every night at the moment. _b Infact I'm moving you higher up the SCu friends list than Bull now Harding. Sorry Bull we all knew this day would come... ;)
I would post a smart ass reply but I have been warned by Head Admin to not reply to any of your posts any more Spanky, I think they think you are a bad influence ;p

Jetboy

Post by Jetboy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Maybe Scu could just post a friendly on here or say 'we're having a run round next Wens evening at 830, welcome to join in and get your ass shot off'

:)

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:57 am

and provide server and ts details ;)
Admire the fur