BF2 - worlds gheyest bug

Gear up Marine, we're going in!
BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

BF2 - worlds gheyest bug

Post by BAZZIL » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:35 pm

Sitting in a helicopter, waiting for my team mate to jump in, so he does, and just before we take off, some Twat on our team comes barreling in with his jeep and drives straight into our helo,

Then the stupid game decides I killed the guy in the jeep and the guy in the helo with me, and I get banned off the server.

GAY
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Happy
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Happy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:33 pm

LOL >8p
:>

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:09 am

I just wish the Xtra servers would let me play...main reason I got the game was to have another common to play with the Kiwi's...I ping the server too high I guess, so I have to play on the EA servers for now.
Odie

BAZZIL
Boom Boom !

Post by BAZZIL » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:08 am

just tell us when u jump on and we'll join the EA servers aswell :)
Boom Boom !
If ya don't know what to do, Don't ask Snake Wogers, he's got no idea.

Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Re: BF2 - worlds gheyest bug

Post by Snake Rogers » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:04 am

BAZZIL wrote:Sitting in a helicopter, waiting for my team mate to jump in, so he does, and just before we take off, some Twat on our team comes barreling in with his jeep and drives straight into our helo,

Then the stupid game decides I killed the guy in the jeep and the guy in the helo with me, and I get banned off the server.

GAY
rofl :larf:
Wah Wah Wah

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:08 am

There's more than a few annoying bugs in this game. My personal 'favourite' is when one of your teammates names shows up in red above his head, so you shoot the punk, not knowing any better, and get a teamkill for your efforts.

Of my five teamkills recorded in BF2Stats I think four are a direct result of this. (The other...well...he should've realised I was driving in his direction shouldn't he) :cute:
Don't make me destroy you.

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:28 am

Skuzzlebutt wrote:There's more than a few annoying bugs in this game. My personal 'favourite' is when one of your teammates names shows up in red above his head, so you shoot the punk, not knowing any better, and get a teamkill for your efforts.

Of my five teamkills recorded in BF2Stats I think four are a direct result of this. (The other...well...he should've realised I was driving in his direction shouldn't he) :cute:
Yes I've seen this bug from both sides, and its NOT being fixed in the upcoming 1.01 patch D: !!!! AND its happening on the ranked servers :Puke:

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:57 am

I had that happen to me at the army lan on the weekend.. Pretty dodgy really. Theres a guy in a tank with a blue name, so you run past it and he shoots you in the back D:

Only happened on one map that I noticed. And looking at Riven's screen next to me, it didn't affect him. Pretty bloody annoying really.

Skelo

Post by Skelo » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:23 pm

I have to agree with you both, I have shot many "friendly" targets with red names also. Not too much of an issue now as the american and MEC uniforms are vastly different.

I had a chopper hover above me last night while capturing a flag, he hovered lower and practically landed on me destroying us all....Booted for TK. gay.

See ya's tonight. ;p
Skelo
V Racing

Skuzzlebutt
Team DuD Motorsport

Post by Skuzzlebutt » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:53 pm

I also get a very odd graphical glitch where these 'strings' appear on weapons and vehicles. They trail off to a point in the distance. Hard to explain but very annoying since it blocks my view sometimes.

Tell ya what, they're just bloody lucky their game is so fecking addictive cos I wouldn't put up with this much crappiness from much else :mad:
Don't make me destroy you.

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:17 pm

BAZZIL wrote:just tell us when u jump on and we'll join the EA servers aswell :)
Thanks Bazz
Odie