Clan Challenge / Training

Gear up Marine, we're going in!
rob_c

Clan Challenge / Training

Post by rob_c » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:24 pm

There are some guys over at ATR (Austeam Racing) who have BF2, they have their own server (in Perth) like you guys do.

I was wondering if you might want to have a session sometime ? . . . we are mainly all just noobs . . . but it might be easier to have a go on your server as a training thing ? . . . knowing how good the Inspire server is in Nascar.

Perhaps an idea might be to get members from several clans on both sides . . . each in a squad or two ? . . . so there might be a squad or 2 of [SCu] plus several other clan squads on one side, and then 2 squads of [ATR] plus other clan squads on the other ?

It's just that it seems really difficult to get onto a public server (we generally use the Telstra Gamearena ones) as a group all on the same side and form squads . . . in fact I've never actually been able to join one with them.

I guess you could think of it as similar to the Trans Tasman racing series that you had with ASRG . . . but just using it as training and for some fun.
Last edited by rob_c on Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mattly

Post by Mattly » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:10 pm

Interesting. :smokin:

We can have a little challenge with you guys if your keen. Can you come up with 8 players for a match?
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

Riven
Server Guru

Post by Riven » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:11 pm

Mattly wrote:Interesting. :smokin:

We can have a little challenge with you guys if your keen. Can you come up with 8 players for a match?
8? wtf.. 16 per side mate.. its gotta be carnage, or it wouldnt be a trans-tasmin event ;)

Skelo

Post by Skelo » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:35 pm

Yea, 16 a side would be awesome !

1 spot takes the commanders role leaving 15 troops to fight it out on each team.

Shouldn't be too hard to gether 32 for an organised friendly??
Skelo
V Racing

mikool

Post by mikool » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:42 pm

yup - 16 a side.... count me in.....
Mikool...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:35 pm

I'm more than happy to help out if needed. Still working on how to fly the aircraft though. I thought I had my flight control configured properly, but I jump in the aircraft and can't seem to take off, even after adjusting the throttle to full.
Odie

wide load

Post by wide load » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:02 pm

Sounds good, Im in for that.