FSX and trackIR

Discussion of Flight & Sea Sims
Froggy

FSX and trackIR

Post by Froggy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:55 am

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that for the moment if you are not running the latest beta version of TrackIR it wont work with FSX if you do so it will ;) BUT cause of course theres a but lol if you update your trackIR you won't be able to use it with FS2004 ! BUT lol with your friend Google you will find some tricks in order to run it for both. I found a tutorial but in french lol it's copying a file and creating a shorcut basically...
Anyway i'm sure soonish Naturalpoint will fix that tiny problem :)

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:18 pm

Here's a link to the latest Track IR Alpha 3 Drivers, for those that don't already have them (released 10th October 2006):

http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... pha.03.exe

blackballs

Post by blackballs » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:25 pm

hi guys can anyone help with trackir 4 I'm not getting it to work in fsx, all the heads and vectors screens work fine, I have noticed that the fsx only shows as beta version and lists pitch and yaw only not all six?

I have version 29 alpha.3 loaded.....

Help D: D:

Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:18 pm

I cant check for you as im at work Blackballs but im sure that FSX uses 6 deg in it, ill post when I get home after the shift and let you know if no one chimes in with some info before then.

Also have you posted on the Track IR forums, they are pretty good at trouble shooting this sort of stuff.
Hotdognz

blackballs

Post by blackballs » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:28 pm

as always hdz comes thru. on my other pc fs9 has all 6 highlighted??? and it worked fine in fs9 :eek:

SORTED!!! I was selecting flight.. I let it select it's own and it cranked up first time thanks.