SCu Sunday De-Brief

Discussion of Flight & Sea Sims
Mattly

SCu Sunday De-Brief

Post by Mattly » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:17 am

Thanks to all the SCu members who showed up and the hangers on like Bazzil. ;p

Well we started on the Inspire server and we soon realised we had the numbers to invade a ranked server. I felt that most of the SC squad members benefited from higher scores whilst we worked together and we should gather like we did last night much more often.
Some of the Xtra and iconz servers only work when a minimum of ten players are loaded to play. This allowed us to get on the same side and then wait for the server to fill with other players. It filled within a very short space of time and most members were on the same team.

What did everyone else think? Skelo what can we do better? I would like to point out our eventual goal is to enter the numerous competitions that are coming and those without our tag better sort this quickly. When forming squads loyality to [SCu] is important and should take prority over friends from other clans. (BAzzil and Storm O_o )

I really enjoyed the action last night and i'm keen on another run tonight.

7.00pm on Inspire to get ready and then we go take a server

C U There. ;)
Master Mattly
Team Voda
I wanna go fast

wide load

Post by wide load » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:24 am

Count me in for tonight.
I dont think I will go commander though (not very good at that)
As you said Mattly working together as a squad helps you to get a better score than when you run around by yourself.

Would be good if all members went on the same team though.

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:28 am

I will try and be there tonite, I have spent the better part of 2 days, reformatting my PC, spyware took over, so I still need to test some software and BF2 is one of them. Heck all my gaming software still needs testing.
Odie

Snake Rogers
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Snake Rogers » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:36 pm

Yeah i got one blue screen lastnight :eek:
Might be there ;)
Wah Wah Wah

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:03 pm

I doubt i can make it for 7 so hopefully you guys are still around at about 8ish when i should be able to join in.

Skelo

Post by Skelo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:35 pm

I would like to be there guys but unfortunately I have been blessed with the xtra bandwidth cap.
6 days to go! :Puke: :Puke:
As soon as I get my bandwidth back and my new PC up and running I'll be all keen for a few squads to get together and get a few friendlies under our belt.

Have fun.. but not too much, you'll blow your caps! :P
Skelo
V Racing

odonohuesp

Post by odonohuesp » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:06 pm

Something came up and I will be showing up late.
Odie

rob_c

Post by rob_c » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:30 am

sorry i didn't come.

i had asked in the other thread if it was ok for me to bring along some aussies and if you were using your inspire server . . . but no one answered my questions.

anyway, i posted in the atr forum that i had asked you guys and was waiting on an answer . . . but there were no comments in that thread either.

also, if you read my "connection woes" thread, you'll see that i'm getting lousy pings to your inspire server.

as far as the lag / memory leak thing goes, I still experience "mini freezes" . . . the same thing that started happening with the 1.01 patch . . . . never happens in the demo.

some guys have said that it can happen with the latest ATI drivers (clipping problems and black skies as well). . . so they aren't using the current 5.7 ones . . . they use 5.4 or 5.5 . . . worth a try.

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:55 am

The inspire server is a publicly listed server, so theres no prob sharing the IP around for it. We dont actually use it alot though since its not a ranked server. Im sure you guys are welcome to join us sometime :)