Dead Space

Life is short. Play more.
Scrunty

Dead Space

Post by Scrunty » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Anyone else buy this?

Finding I am clicking the desktop link for this far more-so than farcry2 at the moment.
The ma15 tag on the spine is probably more deserving than the nz R18 tag on the front but its definitely got a great atmosphere and enjoyable gameplay - beats the hell out of most other horror/scare titles in long-recent memory. (which granted isn't too flash in my case)
Made for the console as the controls and over-the-shoulder 3rd person view will testify but a worthy title for the pc _b

My fallout 3 pre-order arrives tomorrow also.... can't see my multiplayer games getting to much of a workout in the near future!
Halo Racing

Blenderer

Re: Dead Space

Post by Blenderer » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 am

I'm thinking of getting this for the 360, I've heard nothing but good things about this game. _b

Looking forward to Gears of War 2 the most though but now I'm getting off topic.
If You Are In Control, You Are Not Going Fast Enough!

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:52 am

looks good but i can't stand that over the shoulder on a FPS game. Probably best suited for a console with console controls.
Admire the fur

Scrunty

Post by Scrunty » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Yeah I presume they did that view to restrict your situational awareness somewhat and make you panic more (which you do!)
Definitely more suited to console, but i don't have one!
Halo Racing