New FPS Game

Life is short. Play more.
Bull

New FPS Game

Post by Bull » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Hiya,

Well Im going down tomorrow to buy a new FPS, tossing up between COD5, Far Cry 2, and Fallout 3, I more less want a game to play single player with (have COD4 for Online) but a game that still has an online option once I finish it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sasquatch

Re: New FPS Game

Post by Sasquatch » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 am

Fallout3 is probably best option for SP only...farcry2 is runner up for sp but has mp as well, but few servers to join.... CoD5 is probably the best all rounded game. Good SP but not great, co-op with 4 guys which is fun or play the level game with Zombies, online MP is just as good as CoD4 but with bigger maps and more options and ranks to go through. It also takes longer to 'rank up' and get the unlocks... CoD5 is probably the best 'social' game but the other two are better for sp experience.
Admire the fur

Bull

Post by Bull » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:28 am

Cool Thanks Sas, Ive just ordered Far Cry 2 Collectors Edt for $80, why Far Cry 2? It was cheapest when it came down to me buying it. lol

Will be looking at COD WAW after xmas, and maybe Fallout 3 if I have any funds left over.

Bold
Bloody SimTV!

Post by Bold » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:36 pm

I've played both far cry 2 and fallout 3, and would have to pick fallout 3 first for a single player game :)

Both are certainly worth your money though.

Also, don't forget GTA IV out this week :)