KiwiSimRacing
https://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/

Apex Legends .... who is playing it?
https://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19181
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Riftcreator [ Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Not me ......... o_O

Image

Google time!! this must be fixable .....

Image

FML!

Author:  Bull [ Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

:larf: :larf: :larf:

I am playing Apex on the other hand, and enjoying a quality FREE game too.

Author:  Erik [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

I'm playing Apex on and off, to take a break from PUBG.

Feel free to add me on Origin: Randall_Flagg_NZ

Author:  Bull [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Erik wrote:
I'm playing Apex on and off, to take a break from PUBG.

Feel free to add me on Origin: Randall_Flagg_NZ

PUBG? Have they fixed Oceania queues yet? Gave up on PUBG when it became impossible to play duos on OCE servers.

Author:  Erik [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Bull wrote:
Erik wrote:
I'm playing Apex on and off, to take a break from PUBG.

Feel free to add me on Origin: Randall_Flagg_NZ

PUBG? Have they fixed Oceania queues yet? Gave up on PUBG when it became impossible to play duos on OCE servers.


Duos no, but squads do get OCE servers. Playing higher pings on Asian servers is still possible, I for sure had a few chicken dinners there as well despite (or in spite?) a ping of 200 ms. In the evenings you do get Squad OCE servers. Interestingly enough I've seen more blatant cheating on OCE servers than on the Asian servers.

Author:  Kazzo [ Sat May 11, 2019 11:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Not a bad game and free but unfortunately full of hackers............ Insurgency Sandstorm is my favorite First person shooter at the moment :D

Author:  Riftcreator [ Sun May 12, 2019 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Kazzo wrote:
Not a bad game and free but unfortunately full of hackers............ Insurgency Sandstorm is my favorite First person shooter at the moment :D


I know 4 or so people that play that, they all say good things _b

Author:  Kazzo [ Sun May 12, 2019 2:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Riftcreator wrote:
Kazzo wrote:
Not a bad game and free but unfortunately full of hackers............ Insurgency Sandstorm is my favorite First person shooter at the moment :D


I know 4 or so people that play that, they all say good things _b


Also the most immersive game I have ever played I use 7.1 Logitec gaming headphones and it just sounds incredible. For 39.95 NZD it's a good buy.
Cheers

Author:  Bull [ Sun May 12, 2019 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Kazzo wrote:
Riftcreator wrote:
Kazzo wrote:
Not a bad game and free but unfortunately full of hackers............ Insurgency Sandstorm is my favorite First person shooter at the moment :D


I know 4 or so people that play that, they all say good things _b


Also the most immersive game I have ever played I use 7.1 Logitec gaming headphones and it just sounds incredible. For 39.95 NZD it's a good buy.
Cheers

Why did you pay for it? Apex is completely free to play lol.

As far as surround sound goes I think PUBG still has the best as far as being able to pinpoint direction of gunshots, footsteps etc goes. Apex is a lot of fun, but it is certainly more of an arcade shooter.

Author:  Kazzo [ Sun May 12, 2019 3:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Bull says (Why did you pay for it? Apex is completely free to play lol.

As far as surround sound goes I think PUBG still has the best as far as being able to pinpoint direction of gunshots, footsteps etc goes. Apex is a lot of fun, but it is certainly more of an arcade shooter.)

I'm talking about Insurgency Sandstorm not Apex legends LOL

Author:  Bull [ Sun May 12, 2019 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

Kazzo wrote:
Bull says (Why did you pay for it? Apex is completely free to play lol.

As far as surround sound goes I think PUBG still has the best as far as being able to pinpoint direction of gunshots, footsteps etc goes. Apex is a lot of fun, but it is certainly more of an arcade shooter.)

I'm talking about Insurgency Sandstorm not Apex legends LOL

Ah, that makes sense!

Author:  Kazzo [ Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apex Legends .... who is playing it?

_b
Bull wrote:
Kazzo wrote:
Bull says (Why did you pay for it? Apex is completely free to play lol.

As far as surround sound goes I think PUBG still has the best as far as being able to pinpoint direction of gunshots, footsteps etc goes. Apex is a lot of fun, but it is certainly more of an arcade shooter.)

I'm talking about Insurgency Sandstorm not Apex legends LOL

Ah, that makes sense!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC+12:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/